• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 21st: SM93 - The Hero Liliel and the Alolan Cane!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Oh, I forgot about all of the other instances of Mao x Lillie. I guess it really is the 'official' pairing of the staff. Ah, well, it's girl's love is perfection nevertheless!

(Make it out in the open, you cowards!)

Red and Blue

Sun and Moon gets an extra point for me if they have the guts to make Mallow x Lillie a thing at the end

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
One has to wonder how TPCI will handle that Untena reference & its implications...<_<
Why would they do anything with it? It's just a visual reference, it's not like Pokémon is literally making its characters gay. TPCi didn't touch any of the other visual references to stuff that wouldn't be considered child-friendly, have they? I mean Jojo's Bizarre Adventure might be far too violent and dark for Pokémon's target audience... But Team Rocket being drawn in a Jojo-esque style for a few seconds isn't gonna make the show suddenly inappropriate for kids. It's a fun nod to anyone who's seen the thing being referenced, and it's just... nothing at all to those who haven't.

Leonhart

Imagineer
The costumes that Nyaheat and the others were wearing in the latest preview look oddly cute to me even though they remind me of what kindergarten play costumes are like. But I guess that's fitting here.

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
The Lillie and Mallow scene is so cute! I love the reference and it's nice to see a scene like this.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
Well... Team Rocket isn't exactly stumbling on the script as is the script flew into Jessie's face.

Wind ex machina, the wind comes and tweaks the plot to happen as so the writers want!

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Well... Team Rocket isn't exactly stumbling on the script as is the script flew into Jessie's face.

Wind ex machina, the wind comes and tweaks the plot to happen as so the writers want!
That’s more like it. The wind is just as godly. But I would think of the wind as a plot device because it’s only there to move the plot forward.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
That’s more like it. The wind is just as godly. But I would think of the wind as a plot device because it’s only there to move the plot forward.

Team Rocket needs a reason to crash the school play, wind is a handy plot device that I DID use in a fanfic.

How to delay a Kartana capture so we can keep the plot going!

Have our heroes make sure the thing is weakened/ paralyzed from a thunder bolt, be moments away from tossing the beast ball and when the ball is tossed, here comes wind to blow the paper Ultra Beast away.

Admit it, you had wind blow on days you didn't want it to blow and that is both funny and relatable!

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Team Rocket needs a reason to crash the school play, wind is a handy plot device that I DID use in a fanfic.

How to delay a Kartana capture so we can keep the plot going!

Have our heroes make sure the thing is weakened/ paralyzed from a thunder bolt, be moments away from tossing the beast ball and when the ball is tossed, here comes wind to blow the paper Ultra Beast away.

Admit it, you had wind blow on days you didn't want it to blow and that is both funny and relatable!
Imagine if the script is a Kartana in disguise lol. Really that would create a really big twist to the event and maybe an Ultra Wormhole can be shown somewhere to hint at the presence of an Ultra Beast. I guess it would happen at the end if it ever got to happen.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
Imagine if the script is a Kartana in disguise lol. Really that would create a really big twist to the event and maybe an Ultra Wormhole can be shown somewhere to hint at the presence of an Ultra Beast. I guess it would happen at the end if it ever got to happen.

Doubt it and if a Kartana flew at Jessie... she would get decapitated or something more grissly. Those beasts are dangerously sharp.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Doubt it and if a Kartana flew at Jessie... she would get decapitated or something more grissly. Those beasts are dangerously sharp.
I wouldn’t have thought that was likely anyway. The next few episodes don’t feature Ultra Beasts so I don’t think that’s too likely for now.

Remix2

Are they really trying to hide that Kiawe is Solgaleo so that it can be a surprise even though they already shown that in the first preview

Status
Not open for further replies.