• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 21st: SM93 - The Hero Liliel and the Alolan Cane!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Are they really trying to hide that Kiawe is Solgaleo so that it can be a surprise even though they already shown that in the first preview
It looks like that's gonna be the PokéProblem this time. Or at least they presented it here as a quiz question. It's an extremely obvious question that they've already spoiled the answer to, sure... but then what else is new?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I would definitely like to see how Delia interacts with the other moms, not just Lusamine. I would definitely like some sort of development from their interactions.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I want embarrassing baby pictures for proof that Ash was a baby.
Or even photos of Ash when he was about to go out on his journey around Kanto. Seeing him getting zapped by Pikachu is hilarious.

Red and Blue

Episodes like these make me wonder why Ash's mom just didn't stay in Alola.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I would like to see Delia roast Ash in front of his classmates and their parents over something trivial. Maybe it could be something over not changing out of his pyjamas on day one to receive his first Pokémon.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I want embarrassing baby pictures for proof that Ash was a baby.
We all know Ash is an android built by Delia. That's why she's so secretive about his father.

A.S.H. = Android, Sub-type: Human

Leonhart

Imagineer
Almighty Zard said:
even if it's short, I wonder how a meeting between Ash's mom and Lusamine will go, I look forward to seeing that.

I forgot that Lusamine's present here. It's fascinating to me that she and Hanako are watching the play, yet Suiren's father isn't even showing up.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I forgot that Lusamine's present here. It's fascinating to me that she and Hanako are watching the play, yet Suiren's father isn't even showing up.
Lusamine has a bunch of people who can work without their boss for a day, Delia just vacations whenever she wants for no reason. Lana's father probably catches all their food for the day so he can't take it off.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Lana's father probably catches all their food for the day so he can't take it off.
Guess they'll all have fish and chips for the play if they ever got to meet Lana's father beforehand. Maybe there'll be a similar reference to that scene with Magikarp as food but instead there's Wishiwashi.

Leonhart

Imagineer
TheWanderingMist said:
Lusamine has a bunch of people who can work without their boss for a day, Delia just vacations whenever she wants for no reason. Lana's father probably catches all their food for the day so he can't take it off.

Good point, although this says a lot regarding how Hanako has limitless amounts of leisure time, which I find kind of amusing and also sad. She needs a hobby.

johno1995

I foresaw Ash getting zapped to show off Ultra Necrozma's light... lol, fitting.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I foresaw Ash getting zapped to show off Ultra Necrozma's light... lol, fitting.
By Pikachu for sure. But then at least they're resourceful in finding a way to show Ultra Necrozma's light.

Status
Not open for further replies.