• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 21st: SM93 - The Hero Liliel and the Alolan Cane!

Status
Not open for further replies.

p96822

Evolve me please
Sophocle hasn't even taught Togedemaru any move it ownly Zing Zap, Zing Zap and Zing Zap. Plus Lillie and Sophocles plans barely even work most of the time

Leonhart

Imagineer
The whole plot seems rather ridiculous, although some Lilie focus will be a good thing even in such a theatrical episode. Musashi's involvement amuses me as well.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Sophocle hasn't even taught Togedemaru any move it ownly Zing Zap, Zing Zap and Zing Zap. Plus Lillie and Sophocles plans barely even work most of the time
They don’t necessarily have to work together in the play. I believe the character Lillie is playing is in a conflict with the royal family over something.

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
I was really hoping they would focus on a Mallow rather than Lillie, but this still seems like a cute episode nonetheless.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Oh no... Jessie's self-appointed actress job is gonna fuel TR's motivation in this episode isn't it?

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Oh so the parents are here too. Sounds almost like it's another SM024, so I wonder if Delia will make the effort to fly all the way to Alola for something as irrelevant as this a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶v̶i̶s̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶s̶h̶'̶s̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶g̶u̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶c̶h̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶i̶o̶u̶s̶l̶y̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶o̶r̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶̶.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I wonder what roles James and Meowth will play in this episode but I guess one of them could play Necrozma if it is part of the play cast. Maybe it could reference the disaster that happened in Alola recently but in a much different time.

ShadowForce720

Oh so the parents are here too. Sounds almost like it's another SM024, so I wonder if Delia will make the effort to fly all the way to Alola for something as irrelevant as this a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶v̶i̶s̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶s̶h̶'̶s̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶g̶u̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶c̶h̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶i̶o̶u̶s̶l̶y̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶o̶r̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶̶.

Well hey look on the bright side if she if welling to fly out to Alola for small trips just to see Ash, then maybe that will means she will actually fly to Alola to see Ash's league matches once the league begins.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
can Jessie just go away, please?

I really hope that the writers don't go back to the old ways of having Team Rocket being annoying in this episode.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hopefully Lusamine shows up and supports Lillie in person, it would be nice to see them actually build a friendship relationship.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Hopefully Lusamine shows up and supports Lillie in person, it would be nice to see them actually build a friendship relationship.
It would definitely be great if Lusamine did appear in this episode to see how her daughter plays out in this episode. I wouldn't be surprised if Gladion decides to join too.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
So, delia didn't attended her sons finals in kalos league or SF in sinnoh league but is going to attend some play if she really is here, that's some weird priorities no wonder ash ignored to go to look for his pokemon in the last episode of BW.

DatsRight

can Jessie just go away, please?

I really hope that the writers don't go back to the old ways of having Team Rocket being annoying in this episode.

Team Rocket are fine when they're treated as characters and not plot devices that prevent the twerps having to hold full stories with their own personalities. Hence why their face-offs with the twerps get lazier and lazier (especially the blander the twerp in limelight), but their actual limelight episodes have always been consistently fun.

The fact it's a Lillie/Sophocles episode leaves me slightly hopeful, they don't sap off of jobber heat like TR nearly as often. Kinda hoping Jessie gets a bit too into the role like the showcases and forgets the plan, especially now we know there's an audience. Plus Jessie trying to hog the spotlight and constantly pushing the twerps out of the way could be funny. So I guess Lillie isn't the protagonist of the play after all.

Last edited:

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Skipping it unless something big happens I won't regret it

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Team Rocket are fine when they're treated as characters and not plot devices that prevent the twerps having to hold full stories with their own personalities. Hence why their face-offs with the twerps get lazier and lazier (especially the blander the twerp in limelight), but their actual limelight episodes have always been consistently fun.

The fact it's a Lillie/Sophocles episode leaves me slightly hopeful, they don't sap off of jobber heat like TR nearly as often. Kinda hoping Jessie gets a bit too into the role like the showcases and forgets the plan, especially now we know there's an audience. Plus Jessie trying to hog the spotlight and constantly pushing the twerps out of the way could be funny. So I guess Lillie isn't the protagonist of the play after all.
Prima donna

Anyways I can see Bewear showing up in some flashy way.

Status
Not open for further replies.