• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 22nd: PM2019 084 - The Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Imagine being a kid watching this, wanting a Mega Lucario only to discover it's literally impossible in the most recent games. Unless BDSP is hiding something they're not telling us
That sucks indeed, same with Z-moves
I'm hoping we will be getting one more patch or DLC for SwSh that completes the Dex and adds in the other regional gimmicks.

(Can't help but think this is OLM's way to make Ash avoid Dynamax like the plague.)
In fairness, Dynamax does suck.

Perhaps Mega Island is a gold-mine for a variety of mega stones, and since we know that Alain is looking for his own Charizardnite I'm thinking that he could show up here. Perhaps he is the one who locates the island and contacts Ash to join him on an expedition knowing that he needs a Lucarionite for himself.
I'm pretty sure that Mega Island is where the Tower of Mastery is. It's dub name is Mega Evolution Island, and there was a prominent shot of it in JN66.

Rune Knight

Also another thing is that since they are providing that Korrina will give Ash a keystone, it makes me think that it is not meant to be interpreted as a sort of surprise that one would save towards the climax, and that rather it will happen towards the beginning of this episode.

I know that everyone is thinking that it will unfold in a prior episode, but the fact that they are giving out this information so early makes it seem more like set-up for the over-arching plot.

I'm likely wrong though, but just felt like throwing that in.

D

Deleted member 384931

Also another thing is that since they are providing that Korrina will give Ash a keystone, it makes me think that it is not meant to be interpreted as a sort of surprise that one would save towards the climax, and that rather it will happen towards the beginning of this episode.

I know that everyone is thinking that it will unfold in a prior episode, but the fact that they are giving out this information so early makes it seem more like set-up for the over-arching plot.

I'm likely wrong though, but just felt like throwing that in.
I wouldnt be surprised if that happend

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Wonder if Ash uses the Key Stone with his Z-Power Ring, since its capable of that in the games at least... or if he just goes the Misty/Brock route and hides it somewhere
I’d prefer the latter option :p

game3524

Mega Lucario and Mega Charizard X are like the two megas I don’t really care to see again after being shilled so much during XY. If Ash has to have mega just give him Zard Y form. It is Zard shilling, but that form hasn’t being showcased that much.

Swift4Sweeper

Author Trainer
If he’s getting the Key Stone from Korrina, it will likely be in the form of a Mega Glove, since that’s her and Gurkinn’s way of holding them. Ash doesn’t have any gloves in Journeys so maybe this is how one is incorporated into his design cohesively.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
If he’s getting the Key Stone from Korrina, it will likely be in the form of a Mega Glove, since that’s her and Gurkinn’s way of holding them. Ash doesn’t have any gloves in Journeys so maybe this is how one is incorporated into his design cohesively.
Wont he have the key stone on a bracelet?

D

Deleted member 384931

Nah that would look ugly

D

Deleted member 384931

Would flashbacks to the search for Korrinas Mega Stone be logical in this episode?

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
It depends on if korrina arrives in this episode so her struggle with mega lucario can be brought to the fore through flashbacks

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Status
Not open for further replies.