• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 22nd: PM2019 084 - The Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

if Goh hypothetically got an alcremie after the tournament, wouldn't it make more sense if ash and Chloe also had one?
Not really considering that Alcremie’s forms are purely cosmetic. So there isn’t really enough of a reason to warrant Alcremie taking a spot on Ash’s and Chloe’s team if Goh is going to have one.

D

Deleted member 384931

Will Satoshi use a scentence when Mega Evolving? Almost everyone did it in the anime, even Brock and Misty

Morax

King of heroes
Will Satoshi use a scentence when Mega Evolving? Almost everyone did it in the anime, even Brock and Misty
I am the bone of my pokemon,
10 is my body and asexual is my blood,
i have caught over a thousand pokemon,
unknown to greninja, nor known to serena,
have withsood pain to lose many leagues,
yet these hands will never win anything,
So as i pray, unlimited jobber works!

Last edited:

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

5np88s.jpg

masdog

He used “let’s go with full power” or something with the z-moves. Probably the same.
He used full power as part of the Ash-Greninja transformation.

D

Deleted member 384931

It always makes me wonder how Brock and Misty got their Keystones

masdog

Status
Not open for further replies.