• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 22nd: PM2019 084 - The Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
But that tactic works so well for Goku Lucario
Nah that's Naruto's signature tactic (Shadow clone + Rasengan spam)

D

Deleted member 384931

Satoshis bond with Lucario is a natural ability, while Satoshis bond with Greninja required alot of work from both to work.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Ideally I'd wish for Reversal to be replaced, it's nice and all but not anything special
Aura sphere and Double team should always stay imo. Double team allows it to have some epic moments like Greninja and Aura sphere is well, aura sphere
I'm iffy on Force palm. On one had I do think it's iconic but on the other hand I won't mind that much if it's replaced by a steel move, although asides from steel beam there aren't really any contenders and I don't think steel beam would be worth it
Now one thing I particularly find very iconic about Lucario and would want Ash to have it is his Lucario knowing Bone rush. It just feels a very aura like move as well, and ever since Riley used it in DP I've been a huge fan

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Lately the anime has been getting at moveset diversity instead of 3 STAB moves and a Normal Type move so I have hope that they spice up Lucario’s. I’m tired of Double Team on Ash’s Pokémon along with Aerial Ace, Quick Attack, Flame Charge (among others) so that along with Force Palm or Reversal would be my choice to go.

Red and Blue

It can ditch Force Palm or Reversal for a Steel type move. Then later on maybe it can get rid of Double Team for another move. I'd pick Extreme Speed

Last edited:

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
It can ditch Force Palm or Reversal for a Steel type move. Then later on maybe it can get rid of Double Team for another move. I'd pick Extreme Speed

again if it gets steel beam then it should keep reversal since the two moves can have synergy between them.

Force Palm can definitely go.

MartínK

Meteor Smash is the steel move that fits Lucario the most, Aura Sphere is his signature move, Bone Rush is also signature and coverage against fire and Extreme Speed is better that Close Combat in my opinion and no other Ash mons know the move.

Last edited:

xinfernapex

Sinnoh Champion
Meteor Smash is the metal move that fits Lucario the most, Aura Sphere is his signature move, Bone Rush is also signature and coverage against fire and Extreme Speed is better that Close Combat in my opinion and no other Ash mons know the move.
I can see Double Team being updated to Extreme Speed at some point since they both can involve speedy movements and dodging. As long as Lucario gets Meteor Mash, I’ll be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.