• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 22nd: PM2019 084 - The Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraChannelerChris

"Tis an honor to be recognized."

LazySpy

Polish c*nt
Man I haven't seen pokémon for so long I even forgot at what time it used to air.
Just watch Mike Flannagan's TV shows, 2004 Battlestar Galactica, various movies (Like Whiplash which is a masterpiece) and Life On Mars instead, like I have.

You will not be disappointed.

AuraChannelerChris

masdog

The good old days weren’t always good…
Eh it’s not that hard. At least when converting from East Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
Its harder than you think. I work on a global team. It's harder to keep track of when you have to schedule meetings across all of those at the same time. And then there are the timezones that have half hour offsets...

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Its harder than you think. I work on a global team. It's harder to keep track of when you have to schedule meetings across all of those at the same time. And then there are the timezones that have half hour offsets...
ye true. Although when it comes to this for me in particular, I’m pretty solid at the numbers.

Well most of the time at least since I do forget at times.

AuraChannelerChris

I really can’t believe in less than 12 hours, Ash will be wearing gloves again after 5 years. Feels surreal.
Was the ring too girly.

cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Currently watching the entire Pokémon anime
I really can’t believe in less than 12 hours, Ash will be wearing gloves again after 5 years. Feels surreal.
Now we just need his good looks and attitude back from XY

AuraChannelerChris

His face will continue to get mangled up outside the AU movies, where the XY animators fled to in a hurry to escape the Kalos League disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.