• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 22nd: PM2019 084 - The Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
Nah, Ash's most iconic feature is his jobbing streak from kanto to kalos.
Orange Island and Battle Frontier says hi.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
could always put the keystone in his z-ring, but the glove theory is pretty sound too

well I mean, Mega Lucario automatically brings more attraction (for obvious reasons) and lore wise is the so called first Mega Evolution.

how ironic even after all this time that's what Ash's first ends up being.

Megapixel

If he gets it from Korrina, it'll likely be a glove. Plus, it needs to be on something he doesn't wear normally since he won't use it all the time.
I think if ash gets a keystone he will use it everywhere (obviously not to sleep), most who have mega evolutions carry their stone everywhere, Ash does not use his Dynamax band because he can only use it in galar, But a hypothetical hat or gloves, I could use it anywhere, because mega evolution works in any region (it is not very difficult for ash to carry such small things with him)

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Mega Island is south of Z Archipelago and west of Dyna Reefs.

Korrina, stop being cheap and give the guy the other stone. You can't just brag your family is the (Kalos) progenitor of Mega Evolution but NOT have the stones ready now.
Good to see we're in 2014.
Mega Evolution is sooo 2014.
…..so Ash Greninja was created for why? Wasn’t the entire point they created that frog’s variant was because they wanted to Showcase Kalos Pokémon and didn’t want to give Ash a mega at the time?
Because GF refused to make non-Diancie gen 6 megas because ??? (tbh I think they would've probably made some if XY's "third version" wasn't scrapped)
Ash didn't get a Mega before because OLM wanted to promote Gen 6 Pokemon only, which is why they pushed hard for Ash-Greninja, who is ironically no better than the Spiky-Eared Pichu now.

This I believe is also the reason XY Ash completely forgot about Charizard, Sceptile, and Glalie.

Last edited:

Swift4Sweeper

Author Trainer
YES YES YES ITS FINALLY HAPPENING!!! I HAVE WAITED YEARS FOR THIS! AT LONG LAST ASH WILL FINALLY USE MEGA EVOLUTION!!!

nuzamaki90

Question anybody think Lucario will be disobedient like korrina's was because it'll be hard for ash to control it at first
No. The problem was Korrina let Lucario fight on instinct rather with her own command, so when it received that windfall of power, it’s instincts took control which made it run rampant. It was basically a wild Pokémon. Korrina and Lucario trusted each other so much that Korrina was okay with letting it do it’s own thing which obviously doesn’t make much sense for a Pokémon Trainer to do. That’s why Pokémon who fight without given commands are portrayed as bad. Ash gained Riolu’s trust the night it hatched, and Riolu/Lucario completely trust Ash’s commands and judgement in battle so they already cleared that hurdle that Korrina had to get over.

Very excited for this episode. I saw the title on Serebii’s home page, jumped, and did a little dance. Ash is finally getting what he rightfully deserves after 8 whole years. Absolutely cannot wait.

Illusio

No words, only rage
Not surprising as Riolu idolized Korrina's Mega Lucario like Sobble with Inteleon, it was just a matter of time. I just want it to be written well as this will be the next big step for Lucario.

I wish we got Charizard Y before Lucario for an Ash mega (thanks, fanfic...)

Well, I guess at least Ash is FINALLY using Mega Evolution (Greninja doesn't exactly count)
I agree, but that requires them to remember Y exists.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Korrina and Lucario trusted each other so much that Korrina was okay with letting it do it’s own thing which obviously doesn’t make much sense for a Pokémon Trainer to do.
But damn did that not let then win 100 matches in a row. It's only bad when someone points it out.
Not surprising as Riolu idolized Korrina's Mega Lucario like Sobble with Inteleon, it was just a matter of time. I just want it to be written well as this will be the next big step for Lucario.
Korrina's Mega Lucario (on the ground, badly beaten up) W-who...who are you?!
Ash's Mega Lucario (standing tall and cocky): I'm you, but better. Also, I AM your IDOL now.

Megapixel

But damn did that not let then win 100 matches in a row. It's only bad when someone points it out.

Ash's Mega Lucario (standing tall and cocky): I'm you, but better. Also, I AM your IDOL now.
It would be a nice touch that if Lucario de Ash sees Lucario de Corni, he makes a little bow, because after all he was her main inspiration and it would be interesting if it was his teacher or something like that, it would be ironic because Corni's grandfather trained her to her, and that she will train ash, it would be a very nice touch

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
It took me a while to remember this, but Mega Evolution Island is where the Tower of Mastery is located. Ash is going back to Shalour City again.

nuzamaki90

Man we don’t know how trash those trainers were lol. They said the same thing with Iris and Leon. At least with Alain we got to see him battle trainers hand selected by Lysandre himself. For all we know Korrina could’ve preyed on Youngster Joey and his friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.