• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 22nd: PM2019 084 - The Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
I'm gonna lose it when Ash's fresh M Lucario takes down Bea's Gapploct that took down Korrina's very well trained M Lucario so easily lmaoo
Riolu already tied with it.

A stinking Riolu.

BlueDragonfangirl

Finally an episode may be without Go in it and focuses on Ash, finally. You have no idea how long I've wished for this day to come.

Martinat388

He did the thing!
I'm gonna be honest, I saw this coming, and I have no idea why people are so annoyed.
Like, I get Gengar is in serious need of focus, and I don't disagree, but Gengar's probably going to get focus in the future, especially considering Ashandserena's translation.
The only way I'll be disappointed is if Goh gets a mega.

ShadowForce720

I'm gonna be honest, I saw this coming, and I have no idea why people are so annoyed.
Like, I get Gengar is in serious need of focus, and I don't disagree, but Gengar's probably going to get focus in the future, especially considering Ashandserena's translation.
I’m not sure why that would be disappointing when Goh using a Mega or even a Z-move doesn’t really effect Ash in any way.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Wondering if Korrina gives Ash the keystone after the possibly defeats Bea or for the purpose of defeating her.
I mean I still hope we won‘t get a three week break, even though it seems highly unlikely.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I don't like Lucario so not looking forward this one.

Ash's Charizard deserved the mega way more but I guess Lucario gets more clicks?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I don't like Lucario so not looking forward this one.

Ash's Charizard deserved the mega way more but I guess Lucario gets more clicks?
More like Lucario has the advantage of being on the roster instead of being a reserve.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Wondering if Korrina gives Ash the keystone after the possibly defeats Bea or for the purpose of defeating her.
I mean I still hope we won‘t get a three week break, even though it seems highly unlikely.

Considering the wording in the summary implies Satoshi doesn't get his keystone in this episode, it's reasonable enough to believe this will happen in an episode that airs on the 15th. One that probably won't involve Corni and Lucario in any GREAT deal since this article didn't bother even acknowledging it.

Good to see we're in 2014.
TAKE ME BACK PLEASE

someone tell me how to feel... I’m mixed about Ash getting a mega because I never had him get one in BTTP, I do give all his Pokemon megas that can in PARW though.

Megapixel

Considering the wording in the summary implies Satoshi doesn't get his keystone in this episode, it's reasonable enough to believe this will happen in an episode that airs on the 15th. One that probably won't involve Corni and Lucario in any GREAT deal since this article didn't bother even acknowledging it.
will corni give ash the keystone? or will he get it himself?

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Riolu already tied with it.

A stinking Riolu.

We still don't know for sure if Grapploct was the pokemon who beat her Mega Lucario, or even if it did it by itself.

Also let's not forget Pikachu did damage to the thing before Riolu came in, so it wasn't at full capacity.

When Ash's Lucario engages her grapploct 1 v 1 and destroys it, then you can start talking.

As far as this goes, as much as I wanted Charizard or Sceptle to be the ones to go, at this point i'll more than be content with Lucario be the only one going if someone's going to do it, since Ash should have access to all 3 gimmicks for more versatility in combat, and he's been long overdue for this one I feel.

I see some wondering why they didn't do this back during XY, well only 1 Kalos pokemon could do it, and that was diancie, plus back then the writers were still in the mentality of focusing only on the new pokemon, combined with how popular Greninja ended up being (and likely the reason it got it's form change to make up for Ash not getting a true mega) if they had given Ash a proper mega, it would've taken over Greninja and the rest of the kalos mons' screen time.

to be fair, he does have Scizor, and it is more gung ho about helping him with things than most of his other pokemon outside the starters are, so I wouldn't actually mind that, but only if it was his Scizor and no one else, for example I know he has Heracross, and Aerodactyl that can go, but those ones have hardly done anything for him since they were caught, apposed to Scizor.

So I would accept his Scizor going due to it trying to actually be proactive for it's trainer, but no one else.

I’m not sure why that would be disappointing when Goh using a Mega or even a Z-move doesn’t really effect Ash in any way.

it's the notion of people not wanting Goh to copy Ash, even though it wouldn't surprise me if he eventually gets a key and mega stone, and even a Z-ring, after all Mew has a special Z-move to show off like Pikachu and even if Goh doesn't outright capture Mew it wouldn't surprise me if he showed that move off like Ash and Gladion did with Nebby and Lunala.

I agree that I kind of want Charizard to go more, but if Lucario is the only one to go, i'd be more than content since Ash is way overdue for this.

Granted i'm also mixed about which form Ash's should take even if was able to, if it hasn't changed it's moveset since BW, then the X form would be more beneficial, but Alain's already spammed the X form to death.

Y on the other hand needs redemption, but it's ability could be bad in fights since Drought weakens water moves...and if it was fighting with Dravcovish then Fishous Rend and Water Gun's power would be weakened, and Charizard would also need at least 1 more that would benefit from the form since only flamethrower works with it.

or perhaps Leon in the Alcremie episode?

ShadowForce720

We still don't know for sure if Grapploct was the pokemon who beat her Mega Lucario, or even if it did it by itself.

Also let's not forget Pikachu did damage to the thing before Riolu came in, so it wasn't at full capacity.

When Ash's Lucario engages her grapploct 1 v 1 and destroys it, then you can start talking.

As far as this goes, as much as I wanted Charizard or Sceptle to be the ones to go, at this point i'll more than be content with Lucario be the only one going if someone's going to do it, since Ash should have access to all 3 gimmicks for more versatility in combat, and he's been long overdue for this one I feel.

I see some wondering why they didn't do this back during XY, well only 1 Kalos pokemon could do it, and that was diancie, plus back then the writers were still in the mentality of focusing only on the new pokemon, combined with how popular Greninja ended up being (and likely the reason it got it's form change to make up for Ash not getting a true mega) if they had given Ash a proper mega, it would've taken over Greninja and the rest of the kalos mons' screen time.

to be fair, he does have Scizor, and it is more gung ho about helping him with things than most of his other pokemon outside the starters are, so I wouldn't actually mind that, but only if it was his Scizor and no one else, for example I know he has Heracross, and Aerodactyl that can go, but those ones have hardly done anything for him since they were caught, apposed to Scizor.

So I would accept his Scizor going due to it trying to actually be proactive for it's trainer, but no one else.

it's the notion of people not wanting Goh to copy Ash, even though it wouldn't surprise me if he eventually gets a key and mega stone, and even a Z-ring, after all Mew has a special Z-move to show off like Pikachu and even if Goh doesn't outright capture Mew it wouldn't surprise me if he showed that move off like Ash and Gladion did with Nebby and Lunala.

I agree that I kind of want Charizard to go more, but if Lucario is the only one to go, i'd be more than content since Ash is way overdue for this.

Granted i'm also mixed about which form Ash's should take even if was able to, if it hasn't changed it's moveset since BW, then the X form would be more beneficial, but Alain's already spammed the X form to death.

Y on the other hand needs redemption, but it's ability could be bad in fights since Drought weakens water moves...and if it was fighting with Dravcovish then Fishous Rend and Water Gun's power would be weakened, and Charizard would also need at least 1 more that would benefit from the form since only flamethrower works with it.

or perhaps Leon in the Alcremie episode?
Just pointing this out but the summary literally states after receiving the Key Stone from Korrina. So I’m not sure how that didn’t make it clear that Korrina was the one to give him the Key Stone.

Martinat388

He did the thing!

My problem is that Scizor would probably only get 1 or 2 appearances as a mega. Like there's still a ton of more hyper class battles, but what would mega Scizor do?

Honestly, there's no way Goh getting a mega would have any use, especially since he barely battles.

ShadowForce720

My problem is that Scizor would probably only get 1 or 2 appearances as a mega. Like there's still a ton of more hyper class battles, but what would mega Scizor do?

Honestly, there's no way Goh getting a mega would have any use, especially since he barely battles.
We literally saw a Nurse Joy Mega Evolve her Audino in X&Y even though there was no confirmation that she was an active battler.

So the argument that because Goh doesn’t a battle a lot should mean he shouldn’t get a Mega Evolution doesn’t really work.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Just pointing this out but the summary literally states after receiving the Key Stone from Korrina. So I’m not sure how that didn’t make it clear that Korrina was the one to give him the Key Stone.

dephender's post regarding when he gets is what's confusing us, but ok.

I'm just saying that if he did, Scizor's the only pokemon he has i could see doing it, since unlike most of his other pokemon outside of his starters it does actually try to help him.

His Heracross and Aerodactyl though...no way since they don't do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.