• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 22nd: PM2019 084 - The Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deitylight

Legendary Trainer
With the exception SWSH, mega evolution is still being used in games like Pokemon Go (I can see Go actually having an event for Mega Lucario around the time this episode airs) and some side games. No idea if they're hiding it in BDSP or Legends yet but it wouldn't surprise me.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!

Sereen123

This has been said to death.. but man imagine how much better this would be if lucario wasn’t off screen from episode 40-volkner battle. Weird weird weird... now we gonna get an ep testing their bond and we don’t even know what bond they have. Well should be cool

Sereen123

>gets sh!t on for more screentime
>gets sh!it on for no screentime
Sounds like you peeps just hate him in general.
I mean in those ppl defense, he went from being in every episode as a riolu to being completely off screen for like 35 episodes. There is a middle ground ppl.. blame journey’s tbh. Kind of hard to show off ash’s and gou’s “team” pokemon when you got filler eps every other ep that just involves grookey and pikachu

nuzamaki90

I'm perfectly fine with a simple bracelet.
I think a glove would be cool because I miss Ash and his biker gloves, but the blue Mega Bracelet from the Volt 2 opening would be pretty cool too. Very excited for Ash to finally say “Mega Shinka” :D

Also, I doubt they’d give Ash this powerup before a big battle so I’m gonna guess that after this episode there’ll be another Hyper Class battle, if not one towards the end of the year. Bea? Maybe, but I think they are still saving her for later.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I think a glove would be cool because I miss Ash and his biker gloves, but the blue Mega Bracelet from the Volt 2 opening would be pretty cool too. Very excited for Ash to finally say “Mega Shinka” :D

Also, I doubt they’d give Ash this powerup before a big battle so I’m gonna guess that after this episode there’ll be another Hyper Class battle, if not one towards the end of the year. Bea? Maybe, but I think they are still saving her for later.
Considering the opening still has Bea, Sonia, & Korrina left to make an appearance since it released, I think it’s likely she appears sooner than later (though part of me still think she’ll be the final fight before he goes into Masters 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.