• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 22nd: PM2019 084 - The Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

Mike999246

Would be nice if Ash ended up finding a Gengarite/other mega stone while searching for the Lucarionite, with Lucario not even being disappointed/mad in the end due to it g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶n̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ bonding with Ash

aipomadvanceshipper

Anyone with a functioning brain could see this coming.
I'd have preferred the first being Charizard since he has the biggest bond of all Ash's Pokemon(including the so called 'special' Greninja), is the strongest and should have happened in XY(Z) instead of dumping Y randomly on freaking Trevor(And not even giving Tierno Mega Blastoise... Shauna was excluded too. That was such an incredibly stupid decision!)

Gengar has a G-Max form so him not getting a Mega hardly matters, both him and Pikachu have more special gimmicks than Lucario does
I'm glad it's finally confirmed and about time too, I just hope that Charizard gets Mega Evolution before the saga wraps up. He's the only one I want to see unless Ash gets a Gallade but I honestly doubt that, Charizard's never gotten to participate in a gimmick! :(
Him with charizard would be unstoppable. Sceptile would be a 2nd. I'm glad lucario is getting one but it would have been cooler if him and ash spoke or used aura.

Martinat388

He did the thing!
It’s more pointless to give a Mega Evolution to a Nurse Joy who from what we know doesn’t really battle.

If they can give a Mega Evolution to a character that almost practically never battles, then there isn’t really any reason they couldn’t give one to Goh as well.

Sure maybe you personally don’t want Goh to have one which is fine as everyone has their preferences and some people didn’t want Ash to get a Mega Evolutions.

However regardless of how some people may feel about Goh getting a Mega Evolution and Z-Move are fair game since he is a main character.
I like how you ignored how Audino could benefit Nurse Joy. Like, the difference is, Scizor getting a mega would be pointless, at least Audino would have use

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Literally so ridiculous that Ash got shafted and had to resort to using the knockoff version with Greninja and now 6 years later is finally getting the real deal lol. Raises so many questions of why they didn’t do it from the start, but, well. Sooner later than never….
Gen 6 promotion. The kid was completely barred from using any other previous mons so much not even his memories allowed him to remember his own Charizard.

And since Goh is somehow more of a (cheap) Gen 8 promotion, it gives Ash freedom to go full Sinnoh promotion.

...Because apparently Charizard isn't in a hurry to help out his kid.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
Ash should have caught Lucario since DP and should have Mega Evolved him during XY. So, I am happy this is finally happening, no matter how much Lucario has been shoved on us. Ash and Lucario are an iconic duo.

I hope this episode will be great. Maybe this is how he will defeat Bea.

Status
Not open for further replies.