• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 22nd: PM2019 084 - The Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
If Goh's not on the island with Ash it's an automatic skip
This is such Lucario Bs

Can we get to those time travelling shenaningans? Cause with all these pauses and breaks we are not advancing.

12 episodes between June and October. We lost month and half in breaks.

Astonishing.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
This is such Lucario Bs

Can we get to those time travelling shenaningans? Cause with all these pauses and breaks we are not advancing.

Astonishing.
I started rewatching DP and xy because of all these breaks

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Literally all we know is that this episode was announced to be airing October 22nd by a magazine. We don't know if that's even the case anymore, clearly there was a lot of confusion related to what would be airing when in this timeslot during this period.

There's absolutely no reason to assume there's going to be any breaks.

Soniman

Break the Limit
This is such Lucario Bs

Astonishing.
Honestly I don't think I've seen the anime take breaks THIS frequently like honest to god it feels like we cant go a month without running into one. Combine that with the Corona gap and I can only imagine how far back this series was pushed or how many episodes hit the cutting room floor

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
What was the magazine source for this episode? What a random news drop.

The anime and games not being on the same page regarding Megas doesn't sit right with me.

janejane6178

Honestly I don't think I've seen the anime take breaks THIS frequently like honest to god it feels like we cant go a month without running into one. Combine that with the Corona gap and I can only imagine how far back this series was pushed or how many episodes hit the cutting room floor
Feels like it’s mostly breaks and fillers..

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
The anime and games not being on the same page regarding Megas doesn't sit right with me.
Megas are available in Pokemon Go. So they're not completely out of sync with the games.

Feels like it’s mostly breaks and fillers..
I disagree. There haven't been that many breaks, and the ones they have had are out of their control due to the timeslot being preempted by the network.

I think it feels like Ash isn't making progress towards his goal due to the way the series is structured. It's very episodic, and we don't have the narrator reminding us that Ash and company are traveling towards their next destination/challenge/etc at the beginning of every episode.

janejane6178

Megas are available in Pokemon Go. So they're not completely out of sync with the games.

I disagree. There haven't been that many breaks, and the ones they have had are out of their control due to the timeslot being preempted by the network.

I think it feels like Ash isn't making progress towards his goal due to the way the series is structured. It's very episodic, and we don't have the narrator reminding us that Ash and company are traveling towards their next destination/challenge/etc at the beginning of every episode.
There haven’t been many breaks? Lol.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
There haven’t been many breaks? Lol.
It's not as many as you think.

There was a 1-week break in December 2019 for New Years.
The Two Month break due to COVID from April-June 2020
A three week break in December 2020
A two week break in March 2021 (one week was pre-empted for the Urban Legends special)
A one week break in July 2021 (pre-empted for the Urban Legends special)
A one week break in August 2021 (Olympics)
A one week break in September 2021 (Urban Legends special)

Again, its not as many as you're implying, and the breaks were for things out of their control.

Sources:

Status
Not open for further replies.