• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 22nd: PM2019 084 - The Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Back to Kalos, a good chance for Goh to catch another Kalosian pokemon or two.

I wonder if there is any chance we see Goh get a mega in the future, given all of the interest he expressed in it during the Korina episode, and the fact that Ash is going to have one anyway.

Scizor would be the most likely option, and I'm reminded of the old bit of merchandise that advertised Lucario and Gengar for Ash, and Scizor and Cinderace for Goh. Those would make sense as the most likely Mega/ Gmax pair of his pokemon to me. They are also the duo that he used for his first tournament.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Now we need the titles but we all know that one will be with Korrina giving Ash the Key Stone, the other one is a complete unknown

We don't know if this Lucarionite episode is actually airing the 22nd.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
I can see Ash is in the cave and he's battling something and gets the Mega Stone.
Bravo, bravo.

Now seriously I hope they give us a reason why he needs a Mega Stone after so many time.

Who am I kidding, this is Pokémon Journeys, the series that when you catch a Pokémon it stops having development.

"It insists upon itself, Lois"

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Now seriously I hope they give us a reason why he needs a Mega Stone after so many time.

having more options against the tougher opponents he could end up facing is always a good thing.

on a more personal level, i'm sure those like me who wanted Ash to get a mega in the first place feel this is way overdue, but due to the cage minded mentality used during the kalos arc, it wasn't able to happen then.

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
It could also be that lucario just wants to do what it's idol - korrina's lucario did and mega evolve to see how it likes it

Ppl hating SM cause how XYZ ended, THAT is what I call ridiculous
No, there are people who hate SM and they came back in Journeys, I mean, my two best friends?

There are many more reasons, such as the childish tone, the artistic style, the lack of battles or the school thing of course.

I don't hate SM, at first I didn't like it, then I liked it a bit (only after BW) so that's fine. Luckily Journeys improved noticeably imo (Ash design, Pikachu design, less childish anime, Rika stopped sounding like a child -there was an interview where she said that they allowed her to stop doing childish voice-, more battles, less companions)

STICKTOPIA

TV guides confirm we're getting episodes on the 8th and 15th. So no breaks planned for a while.
alrighty so one of those episodes most likely involves korrina giving ash the keystone.

RafaSceptile

Given that this Journeys we're talking about, I wouldn't be surprised if Korrina giving Ash the Keystone, Looking for the Lucarionite, AND Lucario's Mega Evolution were all condensed into this very same episode :p
The least amount of screentime it takes a potentially Mega-Lucario arc 2.0, the better

Last edited:

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
You make it sound like Ash receiving a Key Stone has to be this big event.

I wouldn't be shocked if the ep opens with Ash getting the Key Stone like how he got Iris' letter.
Normally, I’d agree. But the episode summary name checks a returning temporary companion who makes an appearance in the opening. My guess is that Korrina has a bigger part to play in the lead up to this episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.