• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 22nd: PM2019 084 - The Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!

Swift4Sweeper

Author Trainer
Just noticed something really cool about Ash’s new gloves - they are the same color as his Kalos gloves (black around the palm with a red bottom band). Though these gloves don’t go through his fingers like the XY ones, I feel that this is a really neat little detail.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Is there anyone from Hoenn they can bring back? I doubt May could return because her VA retired due to a vocal injury, so who else could they bring back?
I’m surprised there isn’t any popular girl from Houenn aside May. I mean, there’s Anabel as a 3rd gen character, but, anime wise, she’s kantonian?

I’d like to see Flannery, though, even if she isn’t popular enough. Or Phoebe, who didn’t even debut on anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.