• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 22nd: PM2019 084 - The Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
My apologies. The hate BW-JN gets is annoying sometimes.
It's really only XY and JN that get constantly trashed on, and in the latter's case, it's cause its the currently airing series. BW is basically forgotten and SM is pretty much everyone's "darling" series after DP here.

D

Deleted member 384931

It's really only XY and JN that get constantly trashed on, and in the latter's case, it's cause its the currently airing series. BW is basically forgotten and SM is pretty much everyone's "darling" series after DP here.
True.

Soniman

Break the Limit
BW is definitely not forgotten but it's been like 10 years and everything you could say about it has already been said to death in terms of criticism while JN is airing and is providing new content (for people to hate). XY has just as much defenders as haters and it's largely established itself in the public zeitgeist as "that one with the sakuga and badass Ash" so it's fine

LazySpy

Kimty
Just as a FYI...
I did notice a bunch of plot tisms in recent DP episodes I watched.

Nothing that'd destroy it yet but...

Samurott

Lets go on topic again, shall we?
This feels like a Satoshi only episode without Gou around (but I will probably be wrong)
No way, don't you see? This will be an episode that implies it will only be about Ash with 5 minutes of the episode being about the Lucarionite. In the meantime, the remaining 15 minutes will be about Grookey and Eevee getting into their usual antics as well as Goh trying to catch some Pokemon and failing all of them!

MartínK

We all knew that Greninja it was going to be huge since Profesor Sycamore told the story about Froakie leaving his trainers looking for the right one and when Olivia told Ash and Frogadier that the bond that the two of them have it will be bigger than they could possibly know

Lets go on topic again, shall we?
This feels like a Satoshi only episode without Gou around (but I will probably be wrong)

It will be the ideal but i highly doubt that will happen

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
My apologies. The hate BW-JN gets is annoying sometimes.
Agreed. While OS-DP is more of a coherent story in terms of continuity, BW-JN aka the modern part of the anime >>> the classical part of the anime.
Oh please, you'd get tons of comments everyday about how 'ugly' the SM artstyle is, how SM Ash sucked, how the series is trash etc, not to mention the constant bashing of its companions. BW was literally collectively trashed on by everyone so much everyone agreed its a heavily flawed series. Like @Soniman said its been discussed to death. It still is majorly criticised when brought up
Like literally today on the onset of a fan event made to celebrate a legacy character people feel the need to sh.it on SM. And thats not even close to the immense amount of hatred SM got when it was airing
Yall do realise the reason SM is a 'darling' series is because how much trashed on it was, a lot of the times unreasonably coz it was a change and had a different artstyle? You cant blame the fans for being defensive then when you still daily get comments here about degenerates liking SM, how it completely sucks etc. etc. And it were the XY fans who majorly trashed on it, so you can see why there isnt much good faith between the 2 fanbases. XY criticism is always based on Greninja and Serena and thats coz they are controverial on their own but atleast there arent that many comments just saying "XY sucks, ewww I hate it" compared to 2 specific users you'll always find in the episode discussions threads trashing on SM this way every chance they get.

D

Deleted member 384931

The fact there's more discussion about Greninja in a Lucario thread speaks volumes
I mean ppl how been speculating this for months. They Search a Lucarionite, fight an obstacle, get the Lucarionite and bam Mega Evolution for Lucario

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
Something I remembered, Ash Greninja can basically the only Pokemon who can use two regional gimmicks at the same time, if you count Battle Bond as mega evolution. E :- At the same time.

AG is forgotten too :(

Status
Not open for further replies.