• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 22nd: PM2019 084 - The Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Lucario need learn a ground or steel type moves..... i wait for this.
It could get it's Steel move in this very episode. Steel Beam or Meteor Mash would be cool

Jers745

I dont know :p
Do you honestly think Ash's Journeys Pokemon can be saved at this point? I think they may be able to salvage Lucario somewhat, but I doubt it'll be substantive enough to fill out a Pokemon that still has a bunch of potential that has been squandered. I think even Dragonite has been given more time to shine as a personality at the very least.
I feel JN team has even more of a personality than XY having less screentime

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
That's a problem with JN overall, lack of proper character exposition. Still doesn't negate what I said though.

Also, there's this...
57b6b11c03bb9935889015420b28c929.png

Look at that face, just... look at it.
a5b7bedda1f6717ef2e1aea08e5df406.png
I desperately need more interactions like these
You know with the Farfetchd and Riolu arc, Lucario performance recently and it's upcoming mega, Gengar's upcoming Gmax, Dragonites performances, Dracovish's performances and considering the multitude of hyper class battles to come and the fact we probably won't get more captures makes me a bit more okay with their roles individually by hopefully the end of the series.
But goddamn do I want more team based interactions and chemistries between the mons. Give me a lost mons episode with Ash's team, anything

Zero1999

So it's really gonna happen, after 8 years or so, Ash will finally get a Mega Evolution in the form of Lucario, i didn't think it was gonna happen since that was the only gimmick that Ash never used. I'm gonna guess that he'll need all the firepower he can get in the Hyper class and maybe soon to be Master Class.

While i have mixed feelings, i'm kinda happy it's finally happening with what people wanted for a long time (Ash getting a Lucario and Mega Evolution)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Do you honestly think Ash's Journeys Pokemon can be saved at this point? I think they may be able to salvage Lucario somewhat, but I doubt it'll be substantive enough to fill out a Pokemon that still has a bunch of potential that has been squandered. I think even Dragonite has been given more time to shine as a personality at the very least.
idk if saved, but tbh I still wish there was an episode about the team as a whole

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Well I don’t see Aura Sphere, double team and reversal leaving so it’s fourth move can be replaced with something since they have had no problem with Dragonite learning a new move, so I can see it learn a new move in the previous episode on the 15th if it is about it.
Steel Beam could actually be interesting in conjunction with Reversal.

plus it works off mega lucario's ability too

Guy100

I was sort of hoping for Ash's lucario to get its own unique evolution form, due to its mysterious past as an egg.

Would it be a big assumption, if the writers decided to troll us, by having Ash decide to no longer want to look for the lucarionite or give it away, after him and lucario come to a revelation while training on the island that they will get stronger some other unique way, and gives korrina back her band.

This series in my opinion had a great start towards Ash's capture of dragonite, and the reveal of the world tournament series, but then seem to lose its momentum in its story's direction. Its seems obvious that the writing team understand the end goal of the series, but are somewhat incompetent in knowing how to manage the story's progression to get to the end. Which some fans wonder why there are so many lackluster fillers.

However, I do believe Ash attain a couple or a few captures. There still Zarude, Kubfu, and Lugia.

I would liek for Ash to attain his 100th capture this season, before Goh esclipes that record number.

ShadowForce720

I was sort of hoping for Ash's lucario to get its own unique evolution form, due to its mysterious past as an egg.

Would it be a big assumption, if the writers decided to troll us, by having Ash decide to no longer want to look for the lucarionite or give it away, after him and lucario come to a revelation while training on the island that they will get stronger some other unique way, and gives korrina back her band.

This series in my opinion had a great start towards Ash's capture of dragonite, and the reveal of the world tournament series, but then seem to lose its momentum in its story's direction. Its seems obvious that the writing team understand the end goal of the series, but are somewhat incompetent in knowing how to manage the story's progression to get to the end. Which some fans wonder why there are so many lackluster fillers.

However, I do believe Ash attain a couple or a few captures. There still Zarude, Kubfu, and Lugia.

I would liek for Ash to attain his 100th capture this season, before Goh esclipes that record number.
There not going to go out of their way to have Ash get a Key Stone and have him go to a island specifically to get a Lucarionite with that being the focus of the episode just to turn around and have Ash reject Mega Evolution and give up the key Stone and Mega Stone.

The only reason why they created Ash-Greninja was because Greninja didn’t have a Mega Evolution. If the Kalos starters had gotten Mega Evolutions in X&Y then Ash-Greninja would have never existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.