• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 22nd: PM2019 084 - The Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
is this little **** really gonna be able to mega evolve right away when korrina had to earn it??????
That arc was dogshit anyways.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
Finally waited for the new preview ash will be using the mega evolution for the first time and mega lucario vs gmax machamp it will be interesting apart from that project mew episode of tsurugi and asahi against regirock with weavile and I think it is marill

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

Finally waited for the new opening ash will be using the mega evolution for the first time and mega lucario vs gmax machamp it will be interesting apart from that project mew episode of tsurigi and adahi against regirock with weavile and I think it is marill
Your close but it’s actually a Azumarill, while Marill is it’s prevolution.

D

Deleted member 384931

Did they forget the Lucarionite in the preview or is it something else?

D

Deleted member 384931

Nice to have Mega Lucario vs. GMAX Machamp finally confirmed. It's going to look......interesting two see the two battle against each other
Idk how it will play out, looks very weird. I guess Lucario Mega evolving gives Lucario the strength to beat Machamp

ShadowForce720

I can see one more possibility. It may be that the trailer was specially assembled in this way, and in fact the Mega Lucario will be fighting someone else (I think there was even a similar case in another trailer).
Nope, Lucario is definitely Mega Evolving against Bea as if you take a close look at the background behind Ash when he is about to Mega Evolve his Lucario you can see the colors off Bea’s gym.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
After Korrina's arc over having hard time to master mega evolution become irrelevant, Professor sycamore, Trevor even Nurse joy was able to mega evolve first time without any problem.
IIRC, the reason Korrina and her Lucario had trouble mastering Mega Evolution is because Korrina let Lucario fight on instinct. She didn’t really have control of it in battle, and ME just made the problem worse.

I can’t remember if that was Trevor’s first time Mega Evolving his Charizard, or if that was the first time we saw it. It seems like they had done it before because his key stone was mounted in his camera.

D

Deleted member 384931

It wouldnt make sense to me if Lucario needs to Mega Evolve to win from Grapploct. If he drew with it when he was a Riolu, why would it need Mega Evolution to beat it now?

Soniman

Break the Limit
Whether it's "justified" for Ash not to have issues with Mega Evolution is irrelevant to me, it's just simply more narratively interesting if he DID have a development arc with Lucario than if he didn't, makes the transformation feel more earned and would be more satisfying seeing them succeed of they worked for it. Not saying to just copy paste what the did with Korrina but anything would be good

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I don't understand why there needs to be an "issue" or some form of "complication" for Ash and Lucario to overcome and use mega evolution.

Korrina to date is the only person who had such ordeals, and others like @ShadowForce720 have summed up what the problem was there.

anyone else we've seen with a mega has had no trouble using it, not even the Nurse Joy with her Audino and they weren't getting along at the time.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I don't understand why there needs to be an "issue" or some form of "complication" for Ash and Lucario to overcome and use mega evolution.

Korrina to date is the only person who had such ordeals, and others like @ShadowForce720 have summed up what the problem was there.

anyone else we've seen with a mega has had no trouble using it, not even the Nurse Joy with her Audino and they weren't getting along at the time.
I don’t really care if Ash goes through some arc before mastering ME (I’m actively hoping it’s not a repeat of Korrina’s) but every other Trainer that showed up with it wasn’t explicitly using it for the first time. Korrina didn’t either but there was a reason given for that with Lucario’s lack of control. We don’t see other Trainers struggle with Z Moves (for the most part) and Dynamax because they’re implied to be familiar with using it. Ash, on the other hand, has had struggles with Ash Greninja’s Bond Phenomenon, Z Moves, & Dynamax when first using them so I don’t think it’s too much to ask for Ash to not just get the hang of it on his first try.

Status
Not open for further replies.