• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 23rd: PM2019 042 - Sword & Shield I: Slumbering Weald

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Lacuna

Goodnight
We're definitely going to hear the Slumbering Weald theme here (...obviously), which is great because that's one of the few overworld themes from SwSh that I REALLY like. I would also love to hear Rose's, Oleana's, or Eternamax Eternatus's battle themes in the anime too, probably in the next few episodes.

Edit: Actually, have we heard any other SwSh music in the trailer/previews already? I honestly can't remember off the top of my head.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
We're definitely going to hear the Slumbering Weald theme here (...obviously), which is great because that's one of the few overworld themes from SwSh that I REALLY like. I would also love to hear Rose's, Oleana's, or Eternamax Eternatus's battle themes in the anime too, probably in the next few episodes.
Gotta wonder if we’ll even hear Oleana and Rose’s battle themes since this is a 4 ep arc lmao. Unless ofc they decide to take the path of dragging out Rose and Oleana by making an anime exclusive arc like they did with Operation Tempest and the Team Flare plot of XYZ which in this case they have the duo escape arrest and return later on for something else which for record, Likely not lmao.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Guzma: I hate you, Kukui. I'MMA DESTROY YOUR PATHETIC LEAGUE 'CAUSE THE AUTHORITIES DON'T EVEN CARE SOMEONE IS THREATENING TO DESTROY PUBLIC LAND OUT LOUD ON NATIONAL TV AND 'CAUSE YOU ARE A STUPID MCDOODOO HEA-!

Ash: Nope! *zaps Golisopod*

Guzma: WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE aight im out. PEACE!

Kukui: Next up, Gladion versus Kiawe!

Last edited:

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Guzma: I hate you, Kukui. I'MMA DESTROY YOUR PATHETIC LEAGUE 'CAUSE THE AUTHORITIES DON'T EVEN CARE SOMEONE IS THREATENING TO DESTROY PUBLIC LAND OUT LOUD ON NATIONAL TV AND 'CAUSE YOU ARE A STUPID MCDOODOO HEA-!

Kukui: Next up, Gladion versus Kiawe!

Well first off gladion Vs Kiawe happened before ash Vs Guzma
By destroying the league he didn't mean doing a terrorist attack on it lmao, the authorities can't stop him from entering the league if he wants to, he and his gang are thugs and his reason for entering the league to destroy it's idea isn't moral, but not something the authorities have to intervene in

Literally the entire Ash Vs Guzma battle focused on how Guzma was only unbeatable coz he backed away and ran from fights he knew he couldn't win, and that he like his golisopod were cowards, and how they need to work on that and overcome it. In the end ash defeated him and be accepted his defeat, and seeing that his crew still loved even tho he lost, and he wasn't considered a loser by them, meant a lot to him and it ended with him refocusing on himself and also training his team, as shown in the last episode.

It's like people don't even watch the episodes

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Well first off gladion Vs Kiawe happened before ash Vs Guzma
Oh. Lemme fix it.

Kukui: Next up, what everyone's been waiting for...Doggo Finals!

Literally the entire Ash Vs Guzma battle focused on how Guzma was only unbeatable coz he backed away and ran from fights he knew he couldn't win.
...Kind of sad all his league fights weren't about that, though. Sad because his opponents were daisies fighting him, the daisy trampler. Kind of defeats the point when he clearly owned all battles he had before except for the first battle against Ash.

Master Pikachu 11

Since we are at the lab in the first part, I hope we get to see some of Goh’s Pokémon, I am not going to hold my breath, but it would be interesting to see some of them as I like seeing lab interactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.