• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 23rd: PM2019 042 - Sword & Shield I: Slumbering Weald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Ye I was right, Go is nowhere to be seen with G-Max Centiskorch and it looks like the pairs are confirmed. Its Ash-Zacian and Go-Zamazenta.

Ultra Beast Lover

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Was there ever a doubt on who would get who? Zacian screamed Ash partner
EkTDxiKWkAMd39T

Some thought this indicated Go-Zacian and Ash-Zamazenta are the pairs when the bottom right basically debunked it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

Tbh Rose and Oliania look not good animated compared to Twilight Wings. I wonder what episode 4 will be about. Ep 1 about the meeting in the forest, 2 about the beginning of Black Night, ep 3 about Eternatus and the 4th?

Last edited by a moderator:

Icy-Snowflake

Zamazenta looks way much cooler than zacian especially with those gundam robot like flashy eyes.
You like flashy/shiny things, don't you?

Tbh Rose and Oliania look not good animated compared to Twilight Wings. I wonder what episode 4 will be about. Ep 1 about the meeting in the forest, 2 about the beginning of Black Night, ep 3 about Eternatus and the 4th?
Darkest day begins from the first episode, probably the second is about why it has occurred once again and how it's going to be stopped. Fourth is probably about Rose/the wolves/Dracovish.

D

Deleted member 384931

You like flashy/shiny things, don't you?

Darkest day begins from the first episode, probably the second is about why it has occurred once again and how it's going to be stopped. Fourth is probably about Rose/the wolves/Dracovish.
Wouldnt be surprised the 4th is about Mewtwo or something even if its weird

Status
Not open for further replies.