• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 23rd: PM2019 042 - Sword & Shield I: Slumbering Weald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse you, dunsparce is a good noodle who deserves a Mega, Regional Variants, Regional Evolutions, Z-Move, and Gigantamax forme
That's why he deserves to be a gou mon. He shall be our messiah and catch the holy snake god and sanctify all of ash's sins . How dare ash confront such a magical beast without even carrying a pokeball. Gou is our saviour, amen !!!

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'm not sure why Maruyakude is being considered as a serious candidate for Satoshi's team when there's been virtually no merchandise lately that has foreshadowed one joining the cast: just because a Pokemon appears in an episode shouldn't mean that it's fair game for Satoshi's team. It's probably Doug's, in any case.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I'm not sure why Maruyakude is being considered as a serious candidate for Satoshi's team when there's been virtually no merchandise lately that has foreshadowed one joining the cast: just because a Pokemon appears in an episode shouldn't mean that it's fair game for Satoshi's team. It's probably Doug's, in any case.
It's related to how it's VA is positioned so high where it supposedly goes from major characters to minor. And I never really liked the idea of Centiskorch being part of the main cast even if it does bring something like giving Ash another Galar mon and also give him a bug type for the first time since the BW saga and that I'm open to it at the same time.

Red and Blue

We could get some Centiskorch merch between now and next Friday. There is still time
If Ash does wind up catching Centiskorch what do you think it’s move set will be?

Here is my guess: Fire Lash, Lunge, Coil, Scald
Fire Lash
Flame Wheel
Bug Bite
Coil

Would be my ideal moveset

Icy-Snowflake

But I suppose its possible its not use to Gigantamaxxing and maybe that's why its freaking out, which could mean it has a trainer, but it can't just be recalled inside its Poke ball, for some reason to justify Leon attacking it.
Pikachu was not used to Gigantamaxing, yet it listened to Ash. On the other hand, Drednaw was made angry by Team Rocket, and it Gigantamaxed to go on a rampage. Pangoro, Wooloo, Galarian Yamask don't seem angry, but Cantiskorch sure does. Maybe it was frustrated for some reason?

Swift4Sweeper

Author Trainer
Wait, Centiskorch’s seiyuu is Shin’ichiro Miki, who also does Kojiro. Could that be why it’s so high up in the list, because Miki is so important of a seiyuu for the series?

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Wait, Centiskorch’s seiyuu is Shin’ichiro Miki, who also does Kojiro. Could that be why it’s so high up in the list, because Miki is so important of a seiyuu for the series?

No, the list is ordered by importance of role, not importance of VA. Amusingly, the importance of a role and the priority of a role when it comes to who to credit the VA as playing isn't always the same. Among other things, this results in Hayashibara getting listed higher up on the VA list in episodes where Musashi doesn't appear, since Hibanny is considered a "main character" while Musashi is a "supporting character", despite her Musashi role getting priority in the list.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
The arc won't be that special, I think. The fact they are immediately rushing Rose's agenda out of the door and the possible fact I find it unbelievable that a final battle without G-Max will be impressive when it's surely still following the same format as the games' make it not impressive but just...dull and rushed.

And even if they were to insert G-Max into the final battle...it doesn't help Eternatus is the king of stationary monsters.

Really, this arc not only exists to rush it out of the door, but this is somehow the excuse to give Ash and Goh two new evolutions (and to have Goh show off G-Max Cinderace), when in truth Ash's Riolu should have evolved after beating Bea's Grapploct (preferably the best option ala Torracat, because a mid-battle evolution is too deus ex machina and cheap) and Goh should have gotten...actually, Goh should have at least gotten Raboot by now. They gave him Raboot way too soon.

Rushing things right when Ash hasn't even beaten a single Galar Gym Leader yet...what the hell kind of decision is this?

Master Pikachu 11

The arc won't be that special, I think. The fact they are immediately rushing Rose's agenda out of the door and the possible fact I find it unbelievable that a final battle without G-Max will be impressive when it's surely still following the same format as the games' make it not impressive but just...dull and rushed.

And even if they were to insert G-Max into the final battle...it doesn't help Eternatus is the king of stationary monsters.

Really, this arc not only exists to rush it out of the door, but this is somehow the excuse to give Ash and Goh two new evolutions (and to have Goh show off G-Max Cinderace), when in truth Ash's Riolu should have evolved after beating Bea's Grapploct (preferably the best option ala Torracat, because a mid-battle evolution is too deus ex machina and cheap) and Goh should have gotten...actually, Goh should have at least gotten Raboot by now. They gave him Raboot way too soon.

Rushing things right when Ash hasn't even beaten a single Galar Gym Leader yet...what the hell kind of decision is this?
I think Pikachu has a chance to G Max against Eternatus

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
They gave him Raboot way too soon
And then wait another 100 for it to be Cinderace? Miss me with that **** , starters should never take that long to evolve or fully evolve :>

Status
Not open for further replies.