• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 23rd: PM2019 042 - Sword & Shield I: Slumbering Weald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
Hop's not helped by using Hau's animations for his character model, so...

417.gif

uz70vgnkr8l31.jpg
At least Hop has articulated fingers, I guess?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Now you know why I nicknamed Hop "Galarian Hau"

USUM Hau never showed any signs for feelings towards you-know-who, unlike SM Hau. He traded that off for a shinier story battle.

USUM Director: "Lillie is too much for Hau. Drop that right now"

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
You have to be some idiot to end up in the Slumbering Weald, which is literally in the opposite direction of Magnolia's house and away from civilization.
Go's entire character is literally:

- Sees pokemon
- Chases pokemon
- Realizes he's in a completely different location than where he started from
- Freaks out
- Catches pokemon

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Go's entire character is literally:

- Sees pokemon
- Chases pokemon
- Realizes he's in a completely different location than where he started from
- Freaks out
- Catches pokemon
Sounds fun. Probably how he’ll meet one of the wolves. Ash, on the other hand, will probably collide with one of the “meteors” while he’s flying around with dragonite.

Yes like Wooloo and Gossifleur since both were seen in merchandise. I could even see him catch Galarian Yamask as well
And g-ponyta. Apparently it have a lot of merchandising lately.

Master Pikachu 11

The lack of Magnolia in the trailers and preview images has me wondering if she'll actually appear in person.
I believe that she will since the trailers didn’t show everything and since Slumbering Weald is right by her lab. The trailers didn’t even show Dracovish and it’s suppose to appear in this arc as well. So I think we should see some Galar characters in these 4 episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.