• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 23rd: PM2019 042 - Sword & Shield I: Slumbering Weald

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
And Zacian got a MUCH better typing on top of that.

Steel/Fairy is one of the most OP typings in the series.

Steel/Fighting has weakness to one of it's own typings

I mean I like Zacian more than Zamazenta but still ouch
And there's also the stats where Zacian's... ok who's fking idea was it to make it more powerful than Mega Rayquaza basically? And then there's its ability..
Wasnt that the case in most previous gens too?
Yes.

D

Deleted member 384931

I can see the episode going like this:

-Satoshi's Dynamax band starts to glow.
-They talk to the prof Cerise and decided to go to prof Magnolia.
-They somehow get to the forest and gets seperated
-Gou catches a bunch of pokemon
(-Riolu and Raboot evolve somehow (or in a later ep))
-Satoshi see Zacian, Gou sees Zamazenta
-They are reunited, amazed by their discovery and tell it to prof Magnolia.
-We see some DD farshadowing with Rose. The end.

LucasMV

One thing I want from this episode/arc is for Ash to use Gigantamax Pikachu vs some of the dynamaxed pokemon. We need to see it getting some battles in that form and getting used to it, since the final fight of this series will feature it.
So far they've showed Leon's Charizard is the best at using G-max to it's advantage compared to the rest, while Pîkachu felt really clumsy while being G-maxed.

Ultra Beast Lover

As everyone else has said, it's pretty clear which legend is the favorite here. If the staff follows the postgame plotline for the next arc then that means that Go will get Zamazenta since he's the Hop of our tale and Ash is playing Sword, apparently. Of course, if they follow that plotline, then that means Ash will be made into the unofficial king of Galar.

PsychoLogical

As everyone else has said, it's pretty clear which legend is the favorite here. If the staff follows the postgame plotline for the next arc then that means that Go will get Zamazenta since he's the Hop of our tale and Ash is playing Sword, apparently. Of course, if they follow that plotline, then that means Ash will be made into the unofficial king of Galar.
Haaah if only Game Freak didn’t make Zacian literally 20 times more superior to Zamazenta in typing and stats while technically better in design as well. Zamazenta sure got the short end hard and I’m a Sword and pro-Zacian player too (I have both SwSh but Sw is my main)

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
The fact that Ash is battling Bea and caught G.Farfetched all but confirmed to me that Zacian is going to be his partner.

He represents Pokémon Sword

I wonder if that means Ash will become rivals with Gordie somewhere down the line

PsychoLogical

Confirmed:
Ash
Gou
Pikachu
Raboot
Sobble
Sonia
Magnolia
Zacian
Zamazenta

Unconfirmed but likely
Riolu
Leon
Raihan
Charizard
Wooloo
Geez not even Leon’s Dragapult gets a mention? :>

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Hero of Kalos, Champion of Alola (league) and now King of Galar.

Look how far our boy has gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.