• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 23rd: PM2019 042 - Sword & Shield I: Slumbering Weald

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I like how they try to act like rose being evil is a big deal even though we know absolutely nothing about him for people to care.

Hey maybe if they actually build him up it might have more impact.
Not like the games did any better.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Wasnt that the case in most previous gens too?

No, not really and certainly not 'most previous gens'.

GenI: The games were Red and Green. Yes, Ash got a Charizard, but that's just because it was the most popular starter. There weren't any differences between game versions. Except Yellow, which was basically the original games, but tweaked to have some animé influence.
GenII: Same thing here. No differences in game versions, outside of Crystal having a Suicune-plotline.
GenIII: The major differences in these games were which team was 'antagonistic'. In the animé both were seen as antagonistic.
GenIV: The animé had a weird fusion of the DPt-games. It favored neither Dialga or Palkia, did not feature Giratina, but included Pt-characters like Looker and Charon.
GenV: Everything got the shaft. Zekrom was supposed to have a bigger role in the original episodes but got canned, Reshiram got something in Episode N.
GenVI: XYZ happened and that was an animé-only plotline, Yveltal and Xerneas got a weird special after all was said and done.
GenVII: Heavily favored Sun.

So the only two you might point towards are GenV, which was a trainwreck due to outside, realworld problems and poor decisions (my opinion) and GenVII.

Is there no episode this week?

It's airing tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 384931

No? It said Satoshi and Go were on their way to see her, not that they'd actually succeed in meeting her. Considering how much they're playing up Sonia's role, chances are Magnolia is away and they have to work with Sonia instead.
Yeah just like in the game, she is kinda invisible

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I'm wondering about the mysterious pokémon. I'm thinking the summary is alluding to the wolves, but the boys will encounter the Centiskorch first?

The placement of Centiskorch in the VA-list is quite high for it not to be a major role.

D

Deleted member 384931

You know, this episode sounds kinda boring to me tbh. And we got our first "get lost in a forest" episode since XY

D

Deleted member 384931

It is. The Corocoro article attaches the blurb "Two mysterious Pokémon appear in a forest shrouded in thick mist. Could they be...?!" to pictures of them, and also specifies that it's exactly two Pokémon.
They dont even try to hide them

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Centiskorch in the Slumbering Weald? While it would be nice if Ash caught it I suspect it will be Go. Especially if Ash catches the Marshstomp tomorrow
well not exactly for Go.
EkYWKTfU0AETAnm

This is what Centiskorch will likely be like when it debuts and Leon happens to be there as well so this is either just Leon fighting it off or Ash meeting up with him to help out and Go looks to be headed to Stow-on-Side with Sonia instead while obtaining his own Dynamax band along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.