• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 23rd: PM2019 042 - Sword & Shield I: Slumbering Weald

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

well not exactly for Go.
EkYWKTfU0AETAnm

This is what Centiskorch will likely be like when it debuts and Leon happens to be there as well so this is either just Leon fighting it off or Ash meeting up with him to help out and Go looks to be headed to Stow-on-Side with Sonia instead while obtaining his own Dynamax band along the way.
Yeah, its kinda sad that the story is kind of predictable

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Here's I've been kind of curious about...would this arc have happened even EARLIER if it hadn't been for the COVID Hiauts? o_O
We likely would’ve been over this arc in September or this month and would’ve had to deal with something else. So yes. Likely.

ShadowForce720

I would like if Ash catch the Centiskorch, but it's probably wild or belongs to these Eva or Doug.

It’s literally positioned above Ash’s Dragonite and Riolu in the VA list, so it wouldn’t make any sense for it to just be a Pokémon of the day or belong to a character of the day or a minor character.

ShadowForce720

He would’ve been mentioned in the cast or promoted. But no. He was nowhere to be seen.

Plus why would Kabu’s Pokémon be above Ash’s Dragonite and Riolu in the VA list?

I feel like that’s something some people are over looking. I mean heck main cast Pokémon tend to take priority over other Pokémon.

PsychoLogical

Well, I guess that random Centiskorch kind of debunks Kabu's ace now, after Drednaw possibly debunked Nessa's.

What other Fire-type could Kabu G-Max?
None cause there's only like 3 of them that can G-Max lmao.

Last edited:

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Centiskorch is in my top 5 designs of this gen so I'm glad to see it debut here. Though it's a shame that Kabu most likely won't debut its GMax form.

PsychoLogical

Coalassol? Ash could just fight Melony in place of Gordie.
If they have Ash teaming up with Zacian (which looks likely) after battling Bea and owning G-Farfetch'd then it would seem that they're going to greatly follow Pokemon Sword which then would mean he'll face Gordie instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.