• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 23rd: PM2019 042 - Sword & Shield I: Slumbering Weald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sword master zacian

You like flashy/shiny things, don't you?

Darkest day begins from the first episode, probably the second is about why it has occurred once again and how it's going to be stopped. Fourth is probably about Rose/the wolves/Dracovish.
I think its gonna be based on wolves (possibly the main finale battle with them(ash-lucario-zacian and goh-cinderace-zamazenta) vs eternatus) also there is no particular episode named after the wolves
(Hopefully ash and goh catches them not happening)

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Alright so we now there wont be a bait and switch with the wolves and boys. Ash is with Zacian and Go Zamazenta.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Alright so we now there wont be a bait and switch with the wolves and boys. Ash is with Zacian and Go Zamazenta.
It appears that Goh is with both, while Ash is instead with Leon fighting G-Max Centiskorch.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Last edited:

Red and Blue

It appears that Goh is with both, while Ash is instead with Leon fighting G-Max Centiskorch.
There was still that shot at the end with Zacian jumping towards Ash. That tells us all we need to know

PsychoLogical

Besides, Ash is too busy hunting down G-Max Pokemon with Leon to bond with a wolf.
That's literally the same for Go. And who said anything about bonding anyways.

Red and Blue

Goh isn't helping. He's with the wolves while Ash is with Leon taking down G-Max Centiskorch.
Ash was still shown with Zacian in the Slumbering Weald. He can join with Leon after the encounter with the wolves

PsychoLogical

Goh isn't helping. He's with the wolves while Ash is with Leon taking down G-Max Centiskorch.
Go's actually with Sonia. Not the wolves.

Ultra Beast Lover

Why would Zamazenta be better for Ash and Zacian better for Go? I mean, either would be good for either, I don't think anyone is better for either Pokemon.

Besides, think of it like this. Zacian is the older sister and blue, Ash has been at this for awhile and likes blue. Zamazenta is the younger brother and red, Go is still a rookie and likes red.

PsychoLogical

Why would Zamazenta be better for Ash and Zacian better for Go? I mean, either would be good for either, I don't think anyone is better for either Pokemon.

Besides, think of it like this. Zacian is the older sister and blue, Ash has been at this for awhile and likes blue. Zamazenta is the younger brother and red, Go is still a rookie and likes red.
Zacian technically has always been the better match with Ash anyways.

PsychoLogical

I'm starting to feel as if Riley likes to try to see if he can troll us xD

Any thoughts on Ash's next capture?
I'm stumped tbh. It's been such a long drought since Ash caught anything
Eh, it'll prob show up post DD arc. Might as well see if we get spoiled in the next OP since I would assume OP2 is getting replaced by a new one when the DD arc wraps up.

Status
Not open for further replies.