• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 23rd: PM2019 042 - Sword & Shield I: Slumbering Weald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

I'm starting to feel as if Riley likes to try to see if he can troll us xD

Any thoughts on Ash's next capture?
I'm stumped tbh. It's been such a long drought since Ash caught anything
There is still the Dracovish from the poster. No clue aside from that. He may not catch anything else until next year

Red and Blue

While this Doug person could be Centiskorch's trainer he could also be in the middle of trying to catch it before it Gigantamaxes. It could still technically be wild

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Why would Zamazenta be better for Ash and Zacian better for Go? I mean, either would be good for either, I don't think anyone is better for either Pokemon.

Besides, think of it like this. Zacian is the older sister and blue, Ash has been at this for awhile and likes blue. Zamazenta is the younger brother and red, Go is still a rookie and likes red.
Ash has been the older sister for a while? Eh.

And I just noticed Zacian have braids.
Poor Doug. It isn't his day. First his bug goes macro and mad with power, and now the champion has to put it down.
It’s Doug. He probably lost a battle to Roger and got too busy dreaming about impress Paty to notice his fire bug just went full kaiju.

Last edited:

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
It took a long *** while, but a female Pokemon has FINALLY gotten interested in Ash.
Not my pick for his first female mon after almost 10 years, but, not bad.

If everything goes smooth, he’ll have his next until Christmas. Or not.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I wasn't really thinking about their occupations but moreso the way Nessa and Milo are described.

Nessa is a Water Expert who is Smart, Calm and Collected. Inteleon is also Smart, Calm and Collected. And even if Inteleon isn't a Model. It still looks Flamboyant and Flashy af. Just look at it's in-game model. XD
Someone once pointed out that Inteleon has a somewhat similar "Hands-on-Hips" pose in it's Game Sprite that Nessa does in her Official Artwork. XD
(To be fair tho Cinderace does that too I think)

Milo is a Grass Expert who is Gentle, Laid-back and loves fun. Again same goes for Rillaboom who's also described as Gentle, Laid-back and you can't look at Rillaboom and tell me this Drumming Gorilla doesn't like to have Fun.

While I'm neutral towards Gordie I think the idea of a Medieval Theme Galar Gym Leader would've have been such a better idea.

One thing I heavily dislike about the Sword/Shield Games is how Sports-Centric they are when they could've explored more Medieval themes around the story.

We could had like a Castle-Themed Gym but nah let's just make every Gym look like a Soccer Field. -_-

Fair points. Definitely agree to the Nessa/Intelleon comparison. Still think Milo and Rillaboom would be unlikely friends at best. :p

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Do you guys think it'll be a really long time before we visit Galar again after this Arc is over?

Considering that Galar 2-Parters usually have somewhere between a 10-13 Episode gap between them...

I'm incredibly curious to see how long it takes us to revisit Galar after we're done with a 4-PARTER. (20-23 Episode Gap???)

I'm not sure 007 was ever a fashion model.
To be fair Inteleon's in-game model does look like he's ready to strut down the runway. XD

dman_dustin

While this Doug person could be Centiskorch's trainer he could also be in the middle of trying to catch it before it Gigantamaxes. It could still technically be wild

Which is what I'm assuming given that Leon is fighting it, would be weird if trainer's Pokemon just d-maxed/g-maxed and went crazy without listening to its trainer.

I mean aside from Pangoro the other d-max Pokemon look its an inconvenience to be d-max rather than they lost control. Though Yamask does look a little pained I guess. Pangoro was just there, so I'm not sure.

But I feel like Centiskorch's rampage makes more sense that its wild rather than it being a trainer Pokemon losing control, since I don't recall the experience altering personality or causing pain.

But I suppose its possible its not use to Gigantamaxxing and maybe that's why its freaking out, which could mean it has a trainer, but it can't just be recalled inside its Poke ball, for some reason to justify Leon attacking it.

Master Pikachu 11

As if there was any doubt. Also, Centiskorch might have a Trainer. Someone was next to it while it Gigantamaxed.
If that is the case then why is it above Riolu and Dragonite in the VA list, that doesn’t make sense for another trainers Pokémon to be above the main character’s Pokémon.
Besides, Zacian suits Goh far more.
No it doesn’t, Zacian is more of an attacker and she fits Ash because he likes to attack in battles. Besides Ash has been representing Sword this whole series as he has battled Bea twice and caught Galarian Farfetch’d which are both exclusive to Sword.

He could catch one of the Pokémon that has been getting merchandise such as Rookidee or another Galar Pokémon during the arc or it might be after the arc.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Well, he was sure very show off in all the old movies. Brosnan’s Bond was very flamboyant. Assuming Go’s sobble will go all the way to intelleon, it’ll be interesting, since Go himself is kinda flamboyant too.
I'll never get over the fact that James Bond was Inteleon's inspiration and then you see what Sobble's Pokedex Number is! XD

That will always be one of the most "unintentionally" funniest things Gamefreak has ever done.

Funniest thing is, I have literally no idea whether or not that was even intentional or not. XD

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
If I'm remembering correctly isn't the whole point of the random pokemon Gigantamaxing and Dynamaxing that they were wild pokemon in the games, presumably if it was trainers pokemon they would still listen to the trainers. I don't remembering anything about them going crazy and ignoring commands.

It's like when Pikachu Gigantamaxed accidently, it still obeyed Ash.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
If I'm remembering correctly isn't the whole point of the random pokemon Gigantamaxing and Dynamaxing that they were wild pokemon in the games, presumably if it was trainers pokemon they would still listen to the trainers. I don't remembering anything about them going crazy and ignoring commands.

It's like when Pikachu Gigantamaxed accidently, it still obeyed Ash.
Oleanna's Pokémon went berserk and ignored her commands but that was only in Hammerlocke's Gym instead of the wild like the Perrserker you see Leon take down before taking on Raihan.

Red and Blue

If the Centiskorch is wild and going to Ash in hoping he catches it while still Gigantamaxed instead of afterwards. I want to see Ash catching a Dynamaxed Pokemon by increasing the size of his Poke Ball at least once

Status
Not open for further replies.