• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 23rd: PM2019 042 - Sword & Shield I: Slumbering Weald

Status
Not open for further replies.

desdar300

Realistically speaking, 40 episodes needed to evolve per stage.

Unrealistically speaking, Scorbunny evolved way too soon without doing much.
I rather go spend time bonding some more with the rabbit then just a fully evolved again and then saying now what?
Compare this to something like Charizard who still developed Way Beyond his initial evolution and learn to trust Ash or incineroar who made the internet and Japan go wild.
Ace at best, will learn to Gmax and kick something really hard but that's about it

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I wonder which episode Raboot and Riolu will evolve in in this arc. Hopefully it's not as they are battling Eternatus lol.

Master Pikachu 11

Considering the fact Eternatus cancels out Dynamax, that would be a pretty hype moment for Ash's Riolu to evolve then.

Considering Goh has a Dynamax Band before then, it's probably safe to say he's getting Cinderace before the anti-Dynamax battle.
It wouldn’t surprise me if he got the Dynamax band so he can catch some wild Dynamax Pokémon.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
And just who do you think he's going to use the Dynamax Band on to catch wild Dynamax Pokémon?
That randomass Galarian Yamask? In that special preview, it’s shown that Go is at Stow-on-Side and that G-Yamask happens to be near Stow-on-Side’s gym which is also near where G-Yamask is native to if you’re not in the Wild Area aka Route 6.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
That randomass Galarian Yamask? In that special preview, it’s shown that Go is at Stow-on-Side and that G-Yamask happens to be near Stow-on-Side’s gym which is also near where G-Yamask is native to if you’re not in the Wild Area aka Route 6.
That could be a wild G-Yamask considering we also see a bunch of Wooloo Dynamaxing in the Trailer. And of Centiskorch too (unless that belongs to "Doug" or "Eva")

But I didn't actually think about that. You're right.

Tho I'm still kinda in the camp that the writers are going to take this opportunity to show off G-Max Cinderace. You're probably right

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

Considering Satoshi didnt had to work hard to get his Dynamax band, I guess the same will count for Gou.

Is it me or is it funny that this is the first time Satoshi's Dynamax band is relevant again since JN13, that is 28 episodes ago.

And, yes, I know this is a series that takes place all over the world. But even in the episodes they went to Galar, it wasnt relevant, what I mean is his dynamax band.

I do not like Dynamax and Gigantamax in the anime , but in all the episodes it appeared in, Pikachu used it once. And I get that other forms have to be showcased too. I believe that it is hard to animate and expensive.

Unlike Z-moves, who are used alot more (yes, stock animation), this doesnt feel right somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leonhart

Imagineer
KenzeyEevee said:
Considering Satoshi didnt had to work hard to get his Dynamax band, I guess the same will count for Gou.

In theory, although a lot of viewers seem to have an issue with Gou receiving things without him putting in work [even though Satoshi sometimes gets freebies, too], so I expect that it would become a point of contention if Gou receives a Daimax Band.

LucasMV

In theory, although a lot of viewers seem to have an issue with Gou receiving things without him putting in work [even though Satoshi sometimes gets freebies, too], so I expect that it would become a point of contention if Gou receives a Daimax Band.

Yeah, but personally I don't think a Dinamax band compares to other things like a Legendary pokemon, which Go didn't get after all anyways.
I mean, players get a Dinamax band as rookies in the games so it's not like it takes skill to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.