• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 24th: XY003 - Froakie VS Fletchling! Air Assault Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
XY003: Keromatsu VS Yayakoma! Air Assault Battle!!
ケロマツVSヤヤコマ! 空中機動バトル!!

"Having registered for the Kalos League at the Pokémon Center, Ash sets out to find a Gym. On the way, he and the others encounter a Pokémon called Dedenne. Dendenne appears to want some fruit, but when it is given some, the fruit is immediately stolen from it by a Pokémon called Fletchling."

Last edited by a moderator:

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Some of this mighty translators should come and give us the titles! ;)
I really wanna know what is this ep about. #_#

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
The title is
Keromatsu/Froakie vs Yayakoma/Fletchling! Air Battle!!

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
Someone is getting that fletchling. XD

LizardonX

Banned
Darn it froakie! Just because you're a frog doesn't mean you should take the spotlight away from the other starters!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
And so begins the Froakie reign. I'm eager to see it in action; I just hope it doesn't star in too many episodes. That's what happened to Oshawott and it received backlash due to overexposure. I'm surprised that Fletchling is getting an episode to itself though; I guess I got used to Ash's recent regional birds (Starly and Pidove) getting caught without much fanfare. :p

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.

Janovy

Banned

Janovy

Banned
Ash and Froakie vs. Serena and Fletching in an air battle! This is going to be good!
Why do I now feel like Serena will do Air Battles for her goal? XD

Janovy

Banned
If this really is Ash vs Serena, I'm already all buzzed about her Fletchling cut she'll eventually get a Talonflame. :D

Janovy

Banned
How on earth can a frog do a air battle? Doesn't make sense to me.
That's probably referring to Froakie's ability to jump very high. So it's like it's in the air, especially if it knows Bounce.

Who's winning this battle? We're taking bets right now! Will it be a victory for Ash and Froakie? Serena and Fletching? Or will it be a tie?

Tough call but I am going to go with Ash and Froakie.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I think Ash got a Froakie earlier on, so I suppose he may also get Fletchling then too.

If Serena is in this episode though, it may just be her getting Fletchling and battling Ash with it... So Froakie vs Fletchling in an air battle lol I didn't know Froakie can fly. :p

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
How on earth can a frog do a air battle? Doesn't make sense to me.

This is Pokemon so I'm not expecting anything to make sense lol. I personally feel that the whole air battle thing is just the gimmick of the episode, possibly tying into the sky battle thing from the games. I personally hope that Serena wins but the chances of Ash winning are greater imo. I guess I should just be happy that he's using Froakie and not Pikachu.

Janovy

Banned
I know Froakie can jump but everything that jumps must come down so it's hardly an air-battle.
It's essentially an air battle if they battle in the air. Froakie can easily jump on Fletchling thus staying in the air.

Or he can jump on trees, as long as he's not on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.