• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 26th: SM47 - Gladio and Silvady! The Confinement Mask!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genaller

Silver Soul
This episode seems like it'll be an absolute blast!

Dusk Lycanroc seems to be in rage! With SM Ash's clean battle record so far, I'll say: Watch out Type:Null/Silvally! You're in deep trouble! :D

Eh I don’t think they’re going to have a legendary outright loose right off the bat. It’ll probably be inconclusive because of Lycanroc going out of control or T:N wins so that they can start to build a rivalry a.k.a Ash’s SM Battle Record is probably staying 8-1 or dropping down to 8-2.

Nafsika

Maybe Ash should take the Confinement Mask and put it on Dusk Lycanroc then. :p

I just hope the battle lasts longer than two or three minutes and doesn't get interrupted.

No no no Ash I forbbit you for doing something like that! It will be a crime to hide a sweet face like that! Please don't use that mask!

Oh I'm sure it will take a lot of screen time! I'm only hoping that if Lycanroc lose at least to have put a dicent battle!

Zariful

I'd think the Lycanroc's would have a rivalry. You know it makes me wonder what other crystals has up his sleeve? I'd think he'd have the Fightium Z. Though there's no confirmation. But it'd work with Lycanroc's Counter.

nuzamaki90

So Dusk Lycanroc gets enraged and goes out of control when triggered, just like Type: Null, and Ash has to calm it down most likely, just like Gladion does.

What pottery.

Also I don’t think Type: Null evolves this episode, I think Gladion just calls it Silvally because that’s it’s real name. In the games he went around calling it Null which I prefer to Silvally but I mean hey.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I'd think the Lycanroc's would have a rivalry. You know it makes me wonder what other crystals has up his sleeve? I'd think he'd have the Fightium Z. Though there's no confirmation. But it'd work with Lycanroc's Counter.

Considering Umbreon's his partner Pokémon, Gladion having a Darkium Z wouldn't be surprising. Lycanroc also knows Crunch.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Lycanroc looks pretty cool and menacing, but I hope the red eyes just means its getting serious for battle, and not another case of disobedient Pokemon. Since I also feel that Type : Null would show signs of rampaging, the last thing we need is two rampaging Pokemon in the same episode. I know Team Rocket isn't here, but I'm still 50/50 about the battle having a conclusion. I do think Type : Null would start rampaging in the middle, and Gladion might be forced to call off the battle.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
What I think now is that Dusk Lycanroc, going on a rampage, will break Type:Null's confinement mask, and thus, Silvally will emerge, beating Lycanroc.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
What I think now is that Dusk Lycanroc, going on a rampage, will break Type:Null's confinement mask, and thus, Silvally will emerge, beating Lycanroc.

No, I prefer it to follow the pokedex method. When the bond with its trainer is high enough, Type: Null will break its own mask. It says more about the bond with Galdion and Silvally as a character than it will with Ash's Lycanroc breaking it.

Mike999246

I feel like this'll be the episode where they show Dusk Lycanroc's traits from the Midnight form (personality and move wise), as well as revealling that it knows the move Counter now

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
No, I prefer it to follow the pokedex method. When the bond with its trainer is high enough, Type: Null will break its own mask. It says more about the bond with Galdion and Silvally as a character than it will with Ash's Lycanroc breaking it.
I prefer the Pokédex method, as well. As you said, Type: Null breaking its own mask says more about the bond between Gladion and Silvally, and it will have more meaning than Ash's Lycanroc breaking the mask. Gladion is clearly capable of forming strong bonds with his Pokémon, given that his "sidekick" Pokémon is one that evolves through friendship. Type: Null breaking its own mask and "evolving" into Silvally on its own would be a sign of its strong bond with Gladion, which would also give light to a softer side of an otherwise edgy character.

Nafsika

Of the new opening I get the feeling that Type:Null will free himself without Lycanroc`s help! It would ruined the fun if Lycanroc broke the mask!
Now that I have the chance I want to ask something about the moves Tackle and Accerlock what's their difference?

Now that I have the chance I want to ask something about the moves Tackle and Accerlock what's their difference?

This might be a little off topic, but Accelerock is a priority move and Rock-type, while Tackle is Normal-type and has no special attributes. They're both base 40 power, but Accelerock gives Lycanroc STAB power and priority.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Of the new opening I get the feeling that Type:Null will free himself without Lycanroc`s help! It would ruined the fun if Lycanroc broke the mask!

Accelerock is Rock type Quick Attack. They probably just replaced Tackle in Dusk Lycanroc's moveset with Accelerock.

Nafsika

Oh thank you guys!

Sorry, back to the topic. Do you think that Gladion and Ash will,after the battle, discuss what happened to Lillie and can't touch pokemon? With that way Ash will be able to help her find Gladion in episode 49 and help her with whatever is the problem.

Red Tiger 12

Wandering Trainer
Saw both previews. I just have to say that I like that they are finally showcasing the red eyes feature on the Dusk Form. Also, in the second preview, when Lycanroc finally showed its eyes and looked at Ash, man that looked menacing and I kind of got a "going out of control due to bloodlust" vibe from it. I am both hoping that is the case and not the case... in other words I'm torn between the two in happening.

So Nebby is basically the reason why Ash and Gladion end up meeting again. I don't know if anybody has already pointed that out yet, but it seems to be the case.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Oh ****!! Litten and Lycanroc bout to throw down, the anime is giving us the dog vs cat fight lol.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Are we seriously getting a cat vs. dog fight with Litten and Lycanroc? I wonder if that scene takes place during a training battle or during the battle against Gladion and his Type: Null/Silvally.

the background seems way different than the one gladion is in (gladion looks like he's in a place similar to ten carat hill)

ShadowForce720

Oh ****!! Litten and Lycanroc bout to throw down, the anime is giving us the dog vs cat fight lol.

hmm if that turns into an actual battle that last a few minutes I wonder if it will result with Litten evolving into Torracat to try to make Lycanroc calm down, although if it's happening earlier in the episode then probably not, although it looks like Lycanroc has lost control of itself to it's anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.