• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 28th: PM2019 130 - The Finals II: Toying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of War
I blame Yajima for gassing this “ship” up and knowing dang well it would never go anywhere or become relevant to the overall plot.

He got green lit to have a non shown kiss before sending her on a bus and having Ash never explaining his feelings on that and when they did meet it was no mention.

They made a big plot point that they knew wasn’t going anywhere and if it did they had to tip toe and avoid it as much as possible bar XY

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
So beautiful
Miss her so much
Such a high quality character;(
We haven’t had one like that for so long
Lana and Mallow fans disagree with this.

Rune Knight

I blame Yajima for gassing this “ship” up and knowing dang well it would never go anywhere or become relevant to the overall plot.

He got green lit to have a non shown kiss before sending her on a bus and having Ash never explaining his feelings on that and when they did meet it was no mention.

They made a big plot point that they knew wasn’t going anywhere and if it did they had to tip toe and avoid it as much as possible bar XY

I like you and you're one of my favorite people on this forum, and I see where you're coming from and deem it fair...

...but you know, I find that the idea is similar to that it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

Sham

The Guardian of War
So it’s yajima’s fault that pokemon refuses to let its protagonist grow? Seems legit.
Are you dumb? I never said any of that. This has nothing to do with allowing characters to grow and instead me saying because they don’t allow characters to physically age or Ash to outwardly show any attractions (per Rica) it made no sense to do that.

I like you and you're one of my favorite people on this forum, and I see where you're coming from and deem it fair...

...but you know, I find that the idea is similar to that it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
Oh thank you. You’re swell yourself. I guess what I’m getting at is, even though Serena had feelings for Ash, it ultimately went nowhere (as of today at least) and they unlimitedly refuse to bring it up or address it, what was the lasting point?

Can we shut up about Serena and focus on the REAL topic?
Sorry I started it. But that tweet was stating my opinion so I had to share

Rune Knight

Oh thank you. You’re swell yourself. I guess what I’m getting at is, even though Serena had feelings for Ash, it ultimately went nowhere (as of today at least) and they unlimitedly refuse to bring it up or address it.

Thanks. I'm pretty iffy about it myself, but think that since romance isn't really the vital focus of the anime, the likelihood is that it wouldn't be brought up too much anyway after it has run its course, even though I tend to think that eventually it could be fully addressed in something like an epilogue.

It's kind of like in Yo-Kai watch where *spoiler alert:

The two MCs end up together at the end, but since the target demographic is children the shippy moments aren't really emphasized as much throughout the show.

Yes, like who will be the one to take down Mr. Rime?

I'm guessing Sirfetch'd. The battle itself looks like it could be reminiscent of the Knight vs. Magician trope.

Ali.Frenstein

Rethinking my prediction:

Mr. Rime vs. Sirfetfch'd -> Sirfetch'd clutches
Dragapult vs. Sirfetch'd -> Sirfetch'd recalled
Dragapult vs. Mega Lucario -> Lucario recalled due to cursed body
Dragapult vs. Dracovish -> Dracovish recalled
Dragapult vs. Dragonite -> Dragonite wins

This fits with the summary for this episode in that Ash's strategy of constantly switching helps him take a lead but ultimately plays into Leon's overall plan. Here, Ash still has only lost 1 Pokemon (Gengar) while Leon has lost 3 but now every single one of Ash's Pokemon has taken solid damage while 3 of Leon's are completely untouched. Episode 3 is called 'Strongest' which has been a term referred to Leon the whole series. My guess is episode 3 starts with Leon sending out Rillaboom or even Charizard itself and begins a major counterattack which results in most of Ash's damaged Pokemon going down one by one

Yes, probably that's what will happen. But I believe Ash is winning.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Likely scenario:

Sirfetch’d VS Mr. Rime - Draw

Lucario VS Cinderace - (Flying type Cinderace) - Both Recalled again

Dracovish VS Dragapult - (Dracovish gets a good hit in before going down) - Dracovish loses

Mega Lucario VS Dragapult - (Immediately Megas) Mega Lucario Recalled

Dragonite VS Dragapult - Dragonite wins

Dragonite VS Rillaboom - [Episode Ends]

Status
Not open for further replies.