• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 28th: PM2019 130 - The Finals II: Toying

Status
Not open for further replies.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
What are you talking about?

I never said that Twitter was an official source, what I was referring to was as an official source was the TPCI which had officially announced Pokémon Ultimate Journeys and had temporary put a episode of count of 54 episodes but quickly removed it because the episode count wasn’t supposed to be included with the announcement.

So no, I did not get that from Twitter.

Wasn’t there a post a few days ago from somenobody on Twitter that had a supposed Episode count, around the 130’s I believe, which I thought you were referring to that.

Still though, how are we certain that it was just an error considering 50 episodes give or take is the usual episode amount per Dub season?

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Wasn’t there a post a few days ago from somenobody on Twitter that had a supposed Episode count, around the 130’s I believe, which I thought you were referring to that.
That Twitter account didn't just randomly make this up.

They shared a screenshot of the official press release from the Pokemon Company that stated that the new season of Journeys would have approximately 54 episodes (which would mean Journeys is longer than fans expected and would push it way past November).

Since then, however, the press release has been edited. The episode count has been removed and so have been the details about the Netflix airing. They included an editors note at the bottom of the press release:

*Editors note: Details about the number of episodes in the newest season were included in the original issuing of this press release in error. Fans can stay tuned for more details.
We have no idea whether this means the number they shared was inaccurate or if they leaked some information that wasn't meant to be known yet.

For context, they also did this for the previous season. They had a press release promoting the new season of dub, and they said the new season would be approximately 42 episodes long, and it ended up being exactly 42 episodes long.

So we're waiting to see what happens now.

Last edited:

UnovaMaster

Twitter is not an official source, go outside more, you’ve spent too much time online.

The fact that you could've hit a bullseye with this statement on so many users but throw the dart at one of the only sane ones is just profoundly depressing aim

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Also hoping for Mr. Rime. Shame we won't get Mimey vs Mr. Rime though

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Since Goh won't be there im hoping just like Alola league Delia and Oak come to see the match, and so in the stands we see Delia Oak and Mimey, so when Mr. Rime is introduced Mimey has some reactions to it lol
I'd love that. Hoping it does a similar meme face like it did during the BF episode to tell Ash to kick his ass lmao

TheLink

Eunie is as Eunie does.
After Falinks got carted off to Goh-land Mr. Rime was like my last major Galar debut hope aside from the CT crowd so I sincerely hope it’s here and has a decent showing.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Even it's unbelievable for Ash to win,why the damn are some of you acting like cuckholds act after getting cucked.

Pokemon Fans this is your Protagonist . U need to be together with him
this has to be the weirdest analogy for the fanbase I've seen

BobbbidyBob

vondecayle

Hopefully Dragapult gets to battle.

Guy100

It would be wild if Leon's 6th pokemon will be a Kangaskhan, which turns out to be pikachu's adopted brother.

Interesting enough, I find it very peculiar that Leon's being over hyped. If Mewtwo had entered the PWC and Leon defeated it, then I would be worried for Ash, but we all know Leon's not that strong of a trainer.

ShadowForce720

It would be wild if Leon's 6th pokemon will be a Kangaskhan, which turns out to be pikachu's adopted brother.

Interesting enough, I find it very peculiar that Leon's being over hyped. If Mewtwo had entered the PWC and Leon defeated it, then I would be worried for Ash, but we all know Leon's not that strong of a trainer.
Just pointing this out but it would be adopted sister and not brother since all Kangaskhan are female.

Status
Not open for further replies.