• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 28th: PM2019 130 - The Finals II: Toying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I think it's quite obvious Leon will continue toying with Ash after beating like 2-3 of his Pokemon until the tide finally switches. Maybe this will be the point Leon loses his 3rd Pokemon for the first time.

I would love to see something like Brooklyn vs Kai in Beyblade but Pokemon won't go this far.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Leon’s gonna “toy” with Ash to the point where half of his team get smashed in from his sheer underestimation of the plucky Kanto boy..

I just hope that it’s Dragonite who does a bunch of the smashing..

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Leon’s gonna “toy” with Ash to the point where half of his team get smashed in from his sheer underestimation of the plucky Kanto boy..

I just hope that it’s Dragonite who does a bunch of the smashing..
I'm getting the feeling Dracovish and Sirfetch'd will fail this time. Would love to see Lucario being knocked out early one but it's too much of the Wonder Boy here.

Sceptilee

It's best to wait and see if we get more episode titles later, but yeah, there is no way Ash wins if it does end in only 2 episodes considering this was his goal in Journeys and his biggest battle ever.

I guess we'll know before the month ends regardless

KirliaToon50

I am Tinkaton. Gotta Swing that Hammer!
I cannot believe that Pokémon Journeys only cares about Ash being strong but I might as write it as "Strongest Pokemon Trainer ever" until Pokémon The Series: Scarlet and Violet decides to undo him and retool him.

but not everyone is going to agree with me so... idk.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Wow I cannot believe it is gonna be another battle where Ash is getting wrecked during the beginning and middle stages of the battles and then pull a daring and unexpected comeback through his creative out of the box thinking that amazes everyone! Such bold and daring writing!
This trend of people here getting mad at Ash struggling in battles initially before picking up momentum is extremely weird and random and it’s somehow seems to only be a problem if JN does it.

Sorry to tell you but if you’ve been watching the anime for a significant amount of time whatsoever a lot of Ash’s battles are structured like this when he’s fighting major opponents, especially ones that might be considered the strongest in the world.

Last edited:

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
This trend of people here getting mad at Ash struggling in battles initially before picking up momentum is extremely weird and random and it’s somehow seems to only be a problem if JN does it.

Sorry to tell you but if you’ve been watching the anime for a significant amount of time whatsoever a lot of Ash’s battles are structured like this when he’s fighting major opponents, especially ones that might be considered the strongest in the world.
It gets weirder when you realize all of fiction is structured this way.

Come on, do we really think the hero is going to find the final boss easy? Stories where that happen are usually panned badly.

Last edited:

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Pretty much. Summary wouldn’t be necessary. It’s expected see Ash struggling even more than against Cynthia, but, if he loses three ‘mon in a row again, he’s doomed.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
don't worry, I'll kick trASH's butt. After all I'm Chad, the #1 in the world, soon I'll put the plot armor boy in his place
Just so long as you bring a Swampert to the fight then all's good. I need more Swampert in my life. I cannot get enough of this twenty-year-old swamp monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.