• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 28th: PM2019 130 - The Finals II: Toying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Who is going to win the Pokémon battle between Satoshi and Dande?!

---

It's the Masters Tournament finals: Satoshi VS Dande. The two of them have been waging a seesaw battle since the very start, but as the battle continues on, Satoshi finds himself getting more and more toyed with by Dande's Pokémon and strategies...?! He eventually manages to really latch on to Dande as he switches Pokémon, but that turned out to be part of Dande's plan as well......?!

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 上野史博 (Fumihiro Ueno)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

Last edited:

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Lol already? Two episodes? It is not impossible lol. But I hope for a part three.

Last edited:

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
That's....probably the most uninspiring summary, and that to for something as big as this. I've seen more enthusiastic summaries for those Satoking episodes.

At this point I'm almost sure even the staff don't give a damn about the finals. There's less hype and promotion for this than Cynthia so I'm guessing that was their main 6 vs 6 of the series while this is the second one that isn't as good.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
That's....probably the most uninspiring summary, and that to for something as big as this. I've seen more enthusiastic summaries for those Satoking episodes..
Sas fact lol.
At this point I'm almost sure even the staff don't give a damn about the finals. There's less hype and promotion for this than Cynthia so I'm guessing that was their main 6 vs 6 of the series while this is the second one that isn't as good.
Will probably be the case,Cynthia got all the attention.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
That's....probably the most uninspiring summary, and that to for something as big as this. I've seen more enthusiastic summaries for those Satoking episodes.

This magazine always just has short summaries like these.

(not entirely happy with the translation of the title, tbh. The original Japanese is 翻弄, which has the dictionary definition of "play around with as much as you want, lead by the nose". Absolutely open for better suggestions)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

That makes it more likely that Ash is losing this imo.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
This magazine always just has short summaries like these.

(not entirely happy with the translation of the title, tbh. The original Japanese is 翻弄, which has the dictionary definition of "play around with as much as you want, lead by the nose". Absolutely open for better suggestions)
I see, guess I'll be corrected about the summary soon enough. Still though, I'm not feeling the vibes for this battle compared to the Cynthia one.

UnovaMaster

It asking us who wins already does sound like Leon takes down Ash in just 2 episodes

Which again, it doesn't matter because Journeys doesn't end until Ash faces Leon for a 2nd (fine 3rd) time and wins

TheNewGuy

It asking us who wins already does sound like Leon takes down Ash in just 2 episodes

How so? Wasn't Kukui/Ash part 3 literally called "conclusion", before part 4 happened?

Ash might lose but this summary is meaningless.

Also, shame there'll be a second episode as it means the battle is no longer believable.
(Kidding, because I'm not a ****ing lunatic)

Status
Not open for further replies.