• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 28th: PM2019 130 - The Finals II: Toying

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Cmon are you kidding me? is Dragonite going to lose again? with the 3 gimmicks Lucario is for sure Mega evolving so he isn't losing to the Dragon, we see the abomination chomping on it so it might beat it, and we see Dragonite Draco Meteor being countered yet again...I'll wait and hope I'm wrong.

Duck fighting Rime and no one else, maybe they draw.
Switching is an option. Also, previews don't have to show scenes in order, though I can't remember if Journeys actually does that.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
the trailer could be misleading though, i always think gengar will lose againt inteleon in today episode after see it get trashed in the trailer, and look at the result today

so i think we should wait until the episode to say anything
I hope it was switched out then, because unless mega Lucario doesn't get a win the mega is wasted because if Lucario gets recalled the mega evo goes away.

charchar56

Mega Lucario this early huh....Ash either has to keep him in until he loses or recall and lose the ME right?
Edit: never mind! totally forgot how this works *sigh*

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Mega Evolution has never gone away on recall in the games, this is basic knowledge. I suspect Dragapult could be recalled for Lucario v Cinderace in part 3 though
It should be, I just forgot somehow. I hope that does happen and Dragonite gets to do something other than job.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I hope it was switched out then, because unless mega Lucario doesn't get a win the mega is wasted because if Lucario gets recalled the mega evo goes away.
...In what universe? Mega lasts until the user faints.

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
Looking through Dracovish's current movepool, I can only think that it learned Psychic Fangs. In which case, I think it'll be the one to ultimately defeat Dragapult.

As for the other matches we're shown, given that Ash is switching his team around, I think Sirfetch'd and Mr. Rime may draw, Ash will send in Dragonite against Dragapult, only to switch to Lucario. And when that doesn't work, he resorts to Dracovish, who'll beat probably beat Dragapult. After that, anything goes. But that's just what I'm hoping for. I really don't wanna see Dragonite lose again.

DayQuil95

Dragapult v Dragonite, Dracovish and Mega Lucario...

I suspect Ash is going to be the one doing the toying using all 3 to strategically wear down and defeat Dragapult with Sirfetch'd beating Charlie Chaplin in a swordfight
Dragapult getting the respect it deserves after being taken down by the almighty special attacker Tyrantrum with Hyper Beam.

Rohanator

It looks like Lucario gets Curse Bodied against Dragapult (it's its Hidden Ability), some karma for Gengar lol. If his moveset is unchanged from Cynthia he can't touch a ghost type after losing Bullet Punch so I think that matchup happens before Dracovish and Dragonite's turns, the former will probably lose or withdraw and then Dragonite finishes the job. Maybe we get Mega Lucario VS G-Max Cinderace early in the ep

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Dragapult will fight Dracovish, Dragonite and M-lucario? Mommy getting the respect she Reserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.