• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 28th: PM2019 130 - The Finals II: Toying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pteranodonte

Likely scenario:

Sirfetch’d VS Mr. Rime - Draw

Lucario VS Cinderace - (Flying type Cinderace) - Both Recalled again

Dracovish VS Dragapult - (Dracovish gets a good hit in before going down) - Dracovish loses

Mega Lucario VS Dragapult - (Immediately Megas) Mega Lucario Recalled

Dragonite VS Dragapult - Dragonite wins

Dragonite VS Rillaboom - [Episode Ends]
Why people keep saying that Sirfetch'd will draw? Nobody here watched the previews?

ShadowForce720

If I had to guess this episode will mainly be focused on the battles against Mr.Rime & Dragapult with both Pokémon having been taken out by the end of this episode.

Then the 3rd part of the overall Ash vs Leon battle will probably be mainly focused on the battles against Cinderace & Rillaboom and taking them out while the 4th and final part will probably be focused on taking out Charizard.

The two MCs (Ash and Serena) end up together at the end, but since the target demographic is children the shippy moments aren't really emphasized as much throughout the show.
What should happen in Pokémon

Red and Blue

Since they are building up Cinderace as a major threat to Ash that could be Lucario's big win before going down to Charizard. Would make sense considering that Lucario has been associated with Go's Cinderace in merch and a few times in the anime

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I'm more interested to see how Ash will beat Cinderace because of Libero, i know Dracovish is the best option but Leon probably knew it and he gave it a move to counter Dracovish.
Can Cinderace learn any Dragon or Fairy type moves?

I think Dragapult will take care of Dracovish.

I would be happy if Lucario doesn’t get a win but gets a good showing by denting Leon’s team and Dragonite getting two wins.

Inteleon showed us you can be a fall guy but still shine in battle.

Redemption for Dragonite!

Last edited:

Pteranodonte

Can you all stop talking about Serena? Nobody cares since nobody watches Pokémon for the plot or for character development. She is gone, she is not gonna marry Ash (I still wonder how people even thought about that since this is a kids show), she is not gonna get pregnant or anything else. She was just a boring pokégirl that somehow needed to be less boring, and they went for the crush thing. That's it.
This thread is about Ash vs Leon part 2.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Can you all stop talking about Serena? Nobody cares since nobody watches Pokémon for the plot or for character development. She is gone, she is not gonna marry Ash (I still wonder how people even thought about that since this is a kids show), she is not gonna get pregnant or anything else. She was just a boring pokégirl that somehow needed to be less boring, and they went for the crush thing. That's it.
You could try stopping it by not talking about it, rather than posting a long rant that's most likely just gonna drum up outrage and get angry replies...

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Can Cinderace learn any Dragon or Fairy type moves?

I think Dragapult will take care of Dracovish.
I also think Dragapult will take care of Dracovish because of what is seen in the preview, but in case it doesnt i meant Cinderace probably has a move that will make all of Dracovish's moves to deal only natural damage since the ground type is also weak to water so one of the 3 remaining moves of Cinderace is probably a move of a type that isnt weak to water,ice or dragon.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
While people did go too far, it's technically still related as she might have a cameo in the upcoming episodes
It's not about if she is a good character or not though

Status
Not open for further replies.