• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 28th: PM2019 130 - The Finals II: Toying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Ofc she is not gonna get pregnant. She's 10 years old dude.
I guess Serena changed his/her gender off-screen.
but the only reason to talk about Serena is because she's being a liar so far since she did tell Ash that she will watch his PWC battles yet she didnt appear as cameo in the Steven and Cynthia battles.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
but the only reason to talk about Serena is because she's being a liar so far since she did tell Ash that she will watch his PWC battles yet she didnt appear as cameo in the Steven and Cynthia battles.
Maybe she watched it on tv like that boring sm girl with the wasted good design

She could have watched it offscreen but yeah Serena how dare you for not supporting your bf

ShadowForce720

Can Cinderace learn any Dragon or Fairy type moves?

I think Dragapult will take care of Dracovish.
I also think Dragapult will take care of Dracovish because of what is seen in the preview, but in case it doesnt i meant Cinderace probably has a move that will make all of Dracovish's moves to deal only natural damage since the ground type is also weak to water so one of the 3 remaining moves of Cinderace is probably a move of a type that isnt weak to water,ice or dragon.
Actually if were going off the preview it looks like it’s going to be the other way around in that Dracovish will be the one to finish off Dragapult.

As the scene shown during the sponsor part of the preview that tends to show a extra scene from the episode shows that Dracovish has managed to successfully trapped Dragapult by using presumably Psychic Fangs and is about to attack it with Ice Fang or Fishious Rend.

Here’s the scene I’m talking about:

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Actually if were going off the preview it looks like it’s going to be the other way around in that Dracovish will be the one to finish off Dragapult.

As the scene shown during the sponsor part of the preview that tends to show a extra scene from the episode shows that Dracovish has managed to successfully trapped Dragapult by using presumably Psychic Fangs and is about to attack it with Ice Fang or Fishious Rend.

Here’s the scene I’m talking about:
Dragapult is a pseudo legendary Pokemon so it should be able to take some hits.
i think that Lucario/Mega Lucario will take care of Dragapult.

ShadowForce720

Dragapult is a pseudo legendary Pokemon so it should be able to take some hits.
i think that Lucario/Mega Lucario will take care of Dragapult.
Steven’s Metagross was also a Psuedo Legendary and was his ace and was able to Mega Evolve and yet despite all that Ash’s Dracovish did enough damage to his Metagross that he decided to recall it instead of having it try to beat Dracovish.

Likewise during Ash’s battle against Cynthia, Cynthia chose to simply recall her Garchomp after it set up Stealth Rock instead of trying to have it take out Dracovish.

Also no, it’s pretty safe to say that Lucario/Mega Lucario is not going to be the one to take out Dragapult do to simple fact that the only move it can use to damage Dragapult is Bullet Punch and on top of that it’s entirely possible and likely that Dragapult has its ability Cursed Body.

If any Pokémon is taking out Dragapult it’s going to be Dragonite or Dracovish but given the situation it’s pretty likely that it’s going to be Dracovish.

Also may remind you of the fact Iris’s Dragonite being a Psuedo Legendary didn’t stop or prevent it from losing to Dracovish relatively quickly once it was in Dracovish’s jaws.

Considering that Dragapult is in the worst possible situation against Dracovish here in that scene Dragapult being a Psuedo Legendary Pokémon isn’t going to really matter or do that much to protect it from Dracovish.

Sham

I’ve been hoping over and over that Leon had Mr Rime and so far there seems to be no disappointment here based on the first episode and the previews. Best Galar mon is winning and hopefully he gets the Cradily treatment and causes issues for half of Ash’s team.

I’m still wondering how they’ll realistically let Ash win even with three gimmicks but we’ll see I guess

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
@Red and Blue I hope we get to see Mimey react to Mr.Rime like we've been hoping since the beginning
I’ve been hoping over and over that Leon had Mr Rime and so far there seems to be no disappointment here based on the first episode and the previews. Best Galar mon is winning and hopefully he gets the Cradily treatment and causes issues for half of Ash’s team.

I’m still wondering how they’ll realistically let Ash win even with three gimmicks but we’ll see I guess
Didn't know you were a Mr. Rime enjoyer. Playing through SwSh recently and wanted to give it a shot. Now it's one of my favorites.

Sham

@Red and Blue I hope we get to see Mimey react to Mr.Rime like we've been hoping since the beginning

Didn't know you were a Mr. Rime enjoyer. Playing through SwSh recently and wanted to give it a shot. Now it's one of my favorites.
Yeeee, I find him one of the better regional variants. I haven’t touched the game in like forever but hopefully we can have that battle lmao.

Unfortunately I was only able to get Darmanitan in my game the first run which has the most stupidest ability….but yeah Mr. Rime is cool.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Yeeee, I find him one of the better regional variants. I haven’t touched the game in like forever but hopefully we can have that battle lmao.

Unfortunately I was only able to get Darmanitan in my game the first run which has the most stupidest ability….but yeah Mr. Rime is cool.
I like Obstagoon and Galarian Darmanitan a bit more but now it's tied with Sirfetch'd forms 3rd favorite. Definitely have to battle before SV come out.

Sham

I like Obstagoon and Galarian Darmanitan a bit more but now it's tied with Sirfetch'd forms 3rd favorite. Definitely have to battle before SV come out.
Based. Honestly when I got to the Galar league and realized Darmanitan’s ability was Gorilla Tatics and what it was that literally p*ssed me off. Obstagoon is a nice reference to Kiss. Have we even seen it in the anime yet?

Also quick side bar because I haven’t asked, are you getting Scarlet or Violet?

Status
Not open for further replies.