• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 28th: PM2019 130 - The Finals II: Toying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Based. Honestly when I got to the Galar league and realized Darmanitan’s ability was Gorilla Tatics and what it was that literally p*ssed me off. Obstagoon is a nice reference to Kiss. Have we even seen it in the anime yet?

Also quick side bar because I haven’t asked, are you getting Scarlet or Violet?
Got a friend to trade me over one with its HA. Zen Mode is too good. Gorilla Tatics is decent but underwhelming in comparison. Obstagoon getting Gene Simmons's approval was really cool. We saw it with Piers but beyond that I don't remember. I'm getting Scarlet. How about you?

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Got a friend to trade me over one with its HA. Zen Mode is too good. Gorilla Tatics is decent but underwhelming in comparison. Obstagoon getting Gene Simmons's approval was really cool. We saw it with Piers but beyond that I don't remember. I'm getting Scarlet. How about you?

me i'm getting violet i want the bladed knight, and future dragon bike.

Pkjoan

Pokemon Master
I think Serena and the others will join in the following episodes. To make a big deal when Ash is getting desperate/losing and give him the push he needs. Next episode will probably be a big pushover for Ash, as Leon will likely decimate most of his team. Only leaving Pikachu and Lucario.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Whats interesting about Mr Rime is that Ash didnt even bother to use his Pokedex to check information about it and he just kept battling despite never meeting or battling it before.
Wait for him to use it to check Charizard...

Xuxuba

It's so weird, despite this being intended as the most important battle Ash will have, i find it hard to care that much about it. 25 years of build up for Ash to face the strongest trainer known, possibly obtaining that title, and yet i feel nothing more than a small, casual curiosity of what will happen after this.

jrizza88

Meteorite
Steven’s Metagross was also a Psuedo Legendary and was his ace and was able to Mega Evolve and yet despite all that Ash’s Dracovish did enough damage to his Metagross that he decided to recall it instead of having it try to beat Dracovish.

Likewise during Ash’s battle against Cynthia, Cynthia chose to simply recall her Garchomp after it set up Stealth Rock instead of trying to have it take out Dracovish.

Also no, it’s pretty safe to say that Lucario/Mega Lucario is not going to be the one to take out Dragapult do to simple fact that the only move it can use to damage Dragapult is Bullet Punch and on top of that it’s entirely possible and likely that Dragapult has its ability Cursed Body.

If any Pokémon is taking out Dragapult it’s going to be Dragonite or Dracovish but given the situation it’s pretty likely that it’s going to be Dracovish.

Also may remind you of the fact Iris’s Dragonite being a Psuedo Legendary didn’t stop or prevent it from losing to Dracovish relatively quickly once it was in Dracovish’s jaws.

Considering that Dragapult is in the worst possible situation against Dracovish here in that scene Dragapult being a Psuedo Legendary Pokémon isn’t going to really matter or do that much to protect it from Dracovish.
I pray that Dragonite does not be a fall-guy yet again.. they better not do sis the way they did Torterra. I wouldn't mind if Dragonite has to get recalled and then later takes out either one of the three remaining starters before falling to the another.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
It's so weird, despite this being intended as the most important battle Ash will have, i find it hard to care that much about it. 25 years of build up for Ash to face the strongest trainer known, possibly obtaining that title, and yet i feel nothing more than a small, casual curiosity of what will happen after this.
Is it because this fight and everything that happened prior was supposed to be better as a complete nostalgia trip that should have paid off for Ash, but instead is awkwardly trying to sell the idea that he is the one that matters because it doesn't really matter if the Pokemon he caught were just too recent and yet they somehow can topple Champions no problem while literally every other veteran Pokemon he had is stupidly not interested in taking part for Arceus knows why, which doesn't help much either next to the fact that this saga was plagued with selective memories of the past and was executed strangely regarding character cameos sprinkled very drily here and there to promote his extremely prodigious companion bro who just...up and left because there was no Arceusdamn way the writers didn't want them together at the VERY last moment of Ash's most important match in his very long-*** 10-year old life and so only a grand total of TWO people - who aren't his own MOTHER - bothered to come watch him instead of all the other people who thought of him as a very dear friend, all of which put together make for a desperate but lazy attempt for a series finale event?

Dragneelo

Anipoke Hiveleader
There was no build up, no emotional impact, no stakes, no good storytelling, no good animation.

That's Journeys for you

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
I’m kinda considering Violet. I like the uniforms drip. Ceruledge and the Salamance lines are a plus. Wish they listed more of the exclusive Pokemon tbh. Oh you’re right it was in the Marnie episode. I’m counting on you to trade me all of the version exclusives.

Status
Not open for further replies.