• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 29th: PM2019 085 - Rival Showdown! Satoshi VS Saito!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoCares

Elric The Pipsqueak
Ash is using pikachu as well. Though his third pokémon is still unknown.
Well... that sucks. I was placing my bets on mrs. "dragon" and mr "how-tf-is-that-a-pokemon" to appear.... That rat again. Well pikachu's gonna take the L anyways. So ggs.

AJ97

My Prediction:
Bea's first Pokemon ( I see her using Falinks here and using no retreat) versus Ash's Pikachu (Ash recalls Pikachu)
Falinks versus Sirfetch'd (Sirfetch'd wins)
Grapploct versus Sirfetch'd (Grapploct wins)
Grapploct versus Lucario (Lucario wins)/ (Ash recalls Lucario)

Episode 85 ends with a brief battle between Machamp and Pikachu

Machamp versus Pikachu (Machamp wins after G-Max)
Mega Lucario versus G-Max Machamp (Mega Lucario wins)

Charles07

Real & Pokemon Diplomat
My Prediction:
Bea's first Pokemon ( I see her using Falinks here and using no retreat) versus Ash's Pikachu (Ash recalls Pikachu)
Falinks versus Sirfetch'd (Sirfetch'd wins)
Grapploct versus Sirfetch'd (Grapploct wins)
Grapploct versus Lucario (Lucario wins)/ (Ash recalls Lucario)

Episode 85 ends with a brief battle between Machamp and Pikachu

Machamp versus Pikachu (Machamp wins after G-Max)
Mega Lucario versus G-Max Machamp (Mega Lucario wins)

Yeah, I don't see Pikachu losing against a regular Pokémon at this point. And given that Pika was already beaten by Grapploct in the past, I guess this time it will be defeated by G-Max Machamp.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
The next episode of Pokenchi will be promoting the upcoming Satoshi-Saito battle. Featuring Nagisa Saito as Saito.

The rival of the cool Saito (Nagisa Saito from =LOVE) that shows up dressed like a Fighting type is Tatsuya Fujiwara? We'll also get a dance performance with very sharp movements!

Summary:
Everyone attempts games based around the Pokémon used by Fighting type Gym Leader Saito! It's time for a game project themed around Saito's Luchabull and Kairiky's signature move "Bullet Punch"! Can Shokotan show us beautiful punches while acting like a bird?! Let's also dance together to the new Pokémon anime ending theme "Batsugun Type"! The dance choreography video is now available! You viewers dance too!

Cast:
Shoko Nakagawa
Hyadain
Abareru-kun
Rinka Otani
Guests: Nagisa Saito (from =LOVE) and Keisuke Takai (from Girly Record)

Guess they revealed another of the Pokemon that will be used in this battle?

Some new clips from the anime battle in the preview too:

D

Deleted member 384931

The next episode of Pokenchi will be promoting the upcoming Satoshi-Saito battle. Featuring Nagisa Saito as Saito.

So Hawlucha, Grapploct and Machamp. I guess Satoshi will use Sirfetch'd, Pikachu and Lucario

Morax

King of heroes

Pokenchi sounds pretty fun. I wish i could watch it live :(

ShadowForce720

So Hawlucha, Grapploct and Machamp. I guess Satoshi will use Sirfetch'd, Pikachu and Lucario
Also it seems like judging from that new information that Bea’s Machamp will know Bullet Punch.

hmm considering that Bea is using her Hawlucha in this battle it probably means that Sirfetch’d’s will get its revenge.

Which means that unless Pikachu defeats Grapploct that’s it’s probably going to wind up being the fall guy here.

Although it wouldn’t be surprised if Pikachu doesn’t even get a chance to battle Grapploct this time and instead winds up battling and losing to Machamp after Lucario beats Grapploct.

So where probably looking at one of these row scenarios:

Sirfetch’d vs Hawlucha - Sirfetch’d
Sirfetch’d vs Grapploct - Grapploct
Lucario vs Grapploct - Lucario and returned
Pikachu vs Machamp - Machamp
Mega Lucario vs Gigantamax Machamp -Mega Lucario

or

Sirfetch’d vs Hawlucha - Sirfetch’d and returned
Sirfetch’d/Pikachu vs Machamp - Machamp
Pikachu/Sirfetch’d vs Machamp - Machamp

D

Deleted member 384931

Hawlucha is a surprise. I kond of expecting Bea to use another Fighting type. If Lucario is beating both Grapploct and Machamp Pikachu will probably be the jobber ( though if it somehow ends up being Sirfetch'd that will be pretty funny)
Then it will be sad...

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I take he doesn't like the current anime, then? lol

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Also it seems like judging from that new information that Bea’s Machamp will know Bullet Punch.

hmm considering that Bea is using her Hawlucha in this battle it probably means that Sirfetch’d’s will get its revenge.

Which means that unless Pikachu defeats Grapploct that’s it’s probably going to wind up being the fall guy here.

Although it wouldn’t be surprised if Pikachu doesn’t even get a chance to battle Grapploct this time and instead winds up battling and losing to Machamp after Lucario beats Grapploct.

So where probably looking at one of these row scenarios:

Sirfetch’d vs Hawlucha - Sirfetch’d
Sirfetch’d vs Grapploct - Grapploct
Pikachu vs Machamp - Machamp

or

Sirfetch’d vs Hawlucha - Sirfetch’d and returned
Sirfetch’d/Pikachu vs Machamp - Machamp
Pikachu/Sirfetch’d vs Machamp - Machamp
That's pretty much how it should go. Sirfetch gets some justice, Lucario takes home a win against Grapploct and Machamp. Sirfetch and Pikachu lose against one of them, maybe Machamp to hype it up since she hasn't used it up to this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.