• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 29th: PM2019 085 - Rival Showdown! Satoshi VS Saito!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

ShadowForce720

So Pikachu might not be battling this time I see

Guess it's time for Gengar to take another L

(Unless Sirfetch'd takes that instead which won't be much better imo)
We literally see Ash using Pikachu in the stadium that this battle is taking place in the preview for upcoming episodes.

Also just because Gengar is appearing here doesn’t mean it’s getting used in the battle as Ash’s Dragonite is also appearing here.

Really the only reason that makes sense as to why they have Bea using Hawlucha here is if Ash is going to use Sirfetch’d and Sirfetch’d is going to beat Hawlucha.

Because otherwise if they just wanted a Pokémon that would knock Sirfetch’d out without Sirfetch’d getting a win they could have used one of Bea’s other Pokémon.

Unless Pikachu is going to take out Grapploct then it’s looking pretty likely that the one that is going to be the fall guy here is not Sirfetch’d nor Gengar but Pikachu instead.

As Pikachu is the only one of Ash’s Pokémon that has beaten one of Bea’s Pokémon and Pikachu starred and had a good showing in the last PWC match and there are still plenty of opportunities for it to shine in the future.

So basically Pikachu can afford to be the fall guy here without it effecting him too much.

Gengar the fallguy is present?
It’s likely not being used in the battle as may I remind you that Ash’s Dragonite is also appearing here.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
We literally see Ash using Pikachu in the stadium that this battle is taking place in the preview for upcoming episodes.

Also just because Gengar is appearing here doesn’t mean it’s getting used in the battle as Ash’s Dragonite is also appearing here.

Really the only reason that makes sense as to why they have Bea using Hawlucha here is if Ash is going to use Sirfetch’d and Sirfetch’d is going to beat Hawlucha.

Because otherwise if they just wanted a Pokémon that would knock Sirfetch’d out without Sirfetch’d getting a win they could have used one of Bea’s other Pokémon.

Unless Pikachu is going to take out Grapploct then it’s looking pretty likely that the one that is going to be the fall guy here is not Sirfetch’d nor Gengar but Pikachu instead.

As Pikachu is the only one of Ash’s Pokémon that has beaten one of Bea’s Pokémon and Pikachu starred and had a good showing in the last PWC match and there are still plenty of opportunities for it to shine in the future.

So basically Pikachu can afford to be the fall guy here without it effecting him too much.

It’s likely not being used in the battle as may I remind you that Ash’s Dragonite is also appearing here.
Bea is also bringing out a Hitmontop here.
That'd be awkward for her to bring out suddenly if it wasn't going participate in battle

I still think there's going to be at least someone who'll battle her Hitmontop

ShadowForce720

Bea is also bringing out a Hitmontop here.
That'd be awkward for her to bring out suddenly if it wasn't going participate in battle
Except Ash is bringing out at least 5 of his 6 Pokémon while Bea is bringing out at least 4 of her about 11 or 12 mons.

Yet their battle is a 3vs3 so as Pokenchi showed a move from both Hawlucha and Machamp it’s safe to say those two Pokémon are participating on Bea’s side.

So unless you are seriously going to try to argue that Grapploct is going to sit out this battle in favor of Hitmontop. In all likelihood it’s safe to say that Hitmontop isn’t being used for the battle.

Also we already know thanks to the preview of upcoming episodes that Ash is going to be using Pikachu and Lucario. There is also no reason for them be having Bea used her Hawlucha if they didn’t plan on having Ash’s Sirfetch’d participate and get it’s revenge in this battle.
I hope Dracovish appears as well... No?
It’s still could as I believe Dephender mentioned that VA list was incomplete. Plus it could just be the case that it just doesn’t have a speaking role or another character is taking priority over it.

Megapixel

I think it would just be a flashback of the previous episode.
It will be a bit strange that the Lucario of korrina talks to Lucario of ash trying to teach him something, and then Lucario de ash remembers him in the battle with Bea, but after all I think we will only hear sounds of pokémon xD "Rr.. Rr..".

Soniman

Break the Limit
*Sees Gengar in the VA list*

Guess it's time for Gengar to take another L

(Lol Nah Sirfetch'd will probably be the one take that instead which won't be much better imo)
See Lucario's victory is inevitable but Sirfetched and Gengar booth deserve wins because these Pokémon barely battle or get any time to shine but one HAS to lose to create any decent tension but if they had these Pokémon get significant focus beforehand this wouldn't be an issue so no matter who's the fall guy I'll be disappointed lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.