• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 29th: Pocket Monsters XY Special - The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act IV~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd9umShRZPc

NEW TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAJHiDByUEg

http://i.imgur.com/XR3tOhr.jpg

"Summer movies mean Pokemon movies! But this movie includes a startling video clip no one knows much about!"

"Don't take your eyes off this year's movie until the last second!!"
You get to fully enjoy a magnificent story starring the mythical Pokemon Hoopa and the legendary Pokemon!... but that's not the end of it!!

Hoopa is not the only new Pokemon in the movie!? A startling clip awaits you!.

A mysterious Pokémon appears in the trailer for the 2016 Pokemon movie!?
An unfamiliar Pokémon appears in the trailer for next year's Pokémon movie!? Is this bouncing little fellow a new Pokémon!?

It's a green little guy. Will it appear in next year's movie!?
It will appear in the below anime TV special too!

Does it have something to do with this shadow?
Another giant Pokemon appears in the trailer!? Does it have something to do with the green one!?

Take extra note of "The Strongest Mega Evolution Act IV", which will air this fall!!!!!!!
You can see Zygarde in the background there. Haven't we seen that color before...!?

We just announced shocking news on the little green guy, the big shadow and the TV anime! The answers to all this will be revealed next issue!!

------
http://www.pocketmonsters.net/main/news/2369

The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act IV~ will air this fall! What is this green, Pokémon-like thing that appeared in the trailer for next year's Pokémon movie!?

A special episode of the currently airing, popular anime "Pocket Monsters XY", titled "The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act IV~", will air this fall! Incredibly, the green Pokémon-like thing that appeared in the trailer for next year's Pokémon movie has also been confirmed to appear! What kind of role will it play in the story? Play close attention to the upcoming information!

Story
Alan's journey in pursuit of becoming the strongest once again takes him to the Kalos region. Wanting to become even stronger, he bets his Mega Ring and Mega Stone on being able to defeat 10 Mega Evolution users in a row.
Alan throws him into battle. Manon is worried sick about Alan. And Manon's partner, Hari-san the Harimaron, meets a mysterious being. It all leads up to something seriously major...
We've finally reached the final act of the story! Don't miss the shocking climax!!

Characters

"Alan"
A Trainer who travels around to "master Mega Evolution and stand on the top as the strongest".
Although he studied Mega Evolution with Professor Platane once, he...
His partner Lizardon can mega evolve into Mega Lizardon X.

"Manon"
A new Trainer just starting her journey.
She refers to her partner Harimaron as "Hari-san", and always asks it for help.
She travels together with Alan out of a desire to to one day mega evolve herself.

"Daigo"
The Champion of the Houen Region.
He spends his time researching the roots of Mega Evolution.
His partner is an alternate-colored Metagross,
and he has an amazing battle with Alan, using his mega evolved Mega Metagross against Alan's Mega Lizardon X.

"Fleur-de-lis"
A celebrity in the Kalos Region working for Fleur-de-lis Labs.
He gave Alan his Mega Ring and Mega Stone and told him to become stronger if he wanted to protect the people important to him.
It appears he's conducting research on Mega Evolution energy and the Kalos Region's legends, but......?

"Pachira"
A member of the Kalos Region's Elite Four, her partner is a Hellgar.
She and her mega evolved Mega Hellgar stand blocking Alan and Mega Lizardon X's way.
She has the appearance of a news anchor, but is also apparently on friendly terms with Fleur-de-lis!

Voice Cast
Alan: Kensho Ono
Manon: Mikako Komatsu
Daigo: Kenichi Suzumura
Platane: Hiroshi Tsuchida

Staff
Executive Director: Kunihiko Yuyama
Director: Tetsuo Yajima
Series Construction: Atsuhiro Tomioka
Character Design: Toshihito Hirooka
Executive Animation Director: Toshihito Hirooka
Art Director: Katsuyoshi Kanemura
Color Keys: Noriyuki Yoshino
Director of Photography: Tairin Suzuki
Editor: Toshio Henmi
Music: Shinji Miyazaki
Sound Recording Director: Masafumi Mima

This story is centered around a young Trainer named Alan and his partner Lizardon.
"To master Mega Evolution, to defeat all mega evolved Pokémon and stand on top as the strongest":
That is the goal of Alan's journey.

In order to accomplish this, they engage in Mega Evolution Battles against powerful opponents.
They even battle Zumi of the Kalos Region's Elite Four's Mega Kamex....

Also, on their journey they encounter the newbie Trainer Manon and end up traveling together with her.

------

Pokemon Fan:

http://i.imgur.com/HISgKvD.jpg

SCOOP 3: The climax of the Strongest Mega Evolution series!!

It's finally time for the climax of the "Strongest Mega Evolution" series that depicts the adventure of the super skilled Trainer Alan! First, let's look back at the story so far!!

The story of Alan, who aims to become the strongest Mega Evolution Trainer!!

Alan has fought many intense battles alongside his partner Mega Charizard X! All his opponents have been formidable wielders of the power of Mega Evolution as well!!

Alan: He travels the world, aiming to become the strongest Trainer. Proessor Sycamore's assistant.
Mega Charizard X: Has been Alan's partner since it was a Charmander and has grown alongside him!

A confrontation with Siebold, one of the members of the Kalos region's Elite Four!
Elite Four Siebold's power is second only to the Champion. He defeated Alan's Mega Charizard X with his Mega Blastoise.

An encounter with the Hoenn region's champion, Steven!
Alan went to the Hoenn region in search of information on legendary Pokémon. He learned about the legendary Pokémon's awakening from Steven, whom he met through a attle.

Steven is the champion of the Hoenn region. His partner is an alternate-colored Metagross!
Manon is a young female Trainer who practically forced herself on Alan after being fascinated by his strength. Her partner is a Chespin.
Lysandre is a mysterious director who researches Mega Evolution. He ordered Alan to investigate the Hoenn region.

An amazing battle against legendary Pokemon!!
Legendary Pokémon appeared one after another in the Hoenn region! Alan and Steven somehow managed to keep the battle between the legendary trio in check. However, there are still huge mysteries regarding Mega Evolution left to see...

Primal Groudon is a legendary Pokemon said to have created to land above sea!
Primal Kyogre is a legendary Pokemon said to have expanded the seas all over the world.
Mega Rayquaza is a legendary Pokemon living high in the sky that's said to have stopped Groudon and Kyogre's fight long ago.

Alan's battles continue on from here!!
What awaits Alan now that he's made his way through all these countless battles...!?

http://i.imgur.com/t9N0b5X.jpg

Alan pursues further power!! He has 10 battles in a row!!
Having returned to the Kalos region, Alan tries his hand on 10 battles in a row against Mega evolved Pokémon in orde to sharpen their skills even further! Alan aims to become "The Strongest", but how will these battles go!?

One of the opponents Lysandre has selected for Alan is, incredibly, Malva from the Elite Four!

Malva: Just like Siebold, she's one of the Kalos region's Elite Four. She's the strongest opponent in these 10 battles
Malva's partner, Mega Houndoom: It's Dark/Fire type and uses "Crunch", "Flamethrower" and the like!

"I want to become strong so that I can protect that which means much to me!!"
To e stronger than everyone else: Alan fights in pursuit of even greater power so that he can protect his loved ones!!

------

http://i.imgur.com/8pK9MwP.jpg

Summary:
"Alan, who aims to become the ultimate Trainer, has returned to the Kalos region. Alan is going to battle 10 Trainer who use Mega evolved Pokemon in a row! But will he manage to win over them all!?"

Blurbs:
"Alan is a Trainer trying to master Mega Evolution together with his partner Charizard."
"Manon has taken an interest in Alan and travels with him."
"Steven is the Champion of the Hoenn region."
"Lysandre acts as Alan's boss and gives him various orders."
"Something incredible happens to Manon's on-hand Pokémon, Hari-san!?"
"The Mega evolved Charizard is incredibly strong."
"Huge battles between mega evolved Pokemon!!"
"Lots of Mega evolved Pokémon, like Mega Banette, will appear!!"

"An exciting new TV series, Pocket Monsters XY&Z, starts this day as well!"

---

http://i.imgur.com/p4MymLK.jpg

The Strongest Mega Evolution: Act IV (airs October 29th at 7pm)
Alan and Charizard continue their travels, aiming to stand on the top as the strongest. Alan used to be Professor Sycamore's assistant, but met the Kalosian celebrity Lysandre, who's concerned with the peaceful utilizations of mega evolution energy, and was given a Mega Ring and a Mega Stone on the condition he cooperates with his project, but... what is Alan's new objective!?

Challenging Users of Mega Evolution!!
Putting his Mega Ring and Mega Stone at stake, Alan attempts to dispense with 10 users of Mega Evolution. One of them is Elite Four Malva...

An encounter with a Mysterious Lifeform
When Manon's partner, Hari-san the Chespin, encounters a mysterious lifeform in the Lysandre Foundation's research facility, something incredible starts to...

The story finally approaches the heart of the matter!
A change comes over Alan, who has chased after power to protect his loved ones... What is the true motive of Lysandre, who's smiling so boldly...!?

Last edited:

colomb

Not surprised there will more. Looks like these specials will continue right up until the Kalos league.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The more mega spam here the less spam in the league. Or at least I hope.

Although I'm getting a bit bored of Zard X. :/

Biornha

Sweet the Mega Absol Ash faced will return, on a side note this gives me more hope on ash getting a mega evo.

Looking forward to it and curious about Team Flare and the leader, what is he watching at :3

I love these acts and can't wait for the english version of Number 3 :3

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Sweet the Mega Absol Ash faced will return, on a side note this gives me more hope on ash getting a mega evo.

All the scenes in the trailer are from Act I-III. We know nothing about Act IV's plot yet.

Kein

AKA Silktree
This can mean only one thing!!! The next game will have more new Mega Evolutions!!!!
It doesn't mean that. There are plenty of unused Mega Evolutions from the current games, and this special is being called the climax of the Mega Evolution mini series, so it's probably going to be more plot-driven than anything.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
All the scenes in the trailer are from Act I-III. We know nothing about Act IV's plot yet.

Isn't it a bit early to open this then? We know nothing substantial until I guess Lysandre's monologue is a bit more translated, because for all I know, there heading back to Kalos, but that was a foregone conclusion.. That monologue could give us more insight into what may be instore, and why the heck he organized a Mega-Match on board of his ship/plane.. or whatever.. xD

AshSerena

So Alan is going to kalos now? is this means that we gonna see alan on main story now? with ash and the group?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
So Alan is going to kalos now? is this means that we gonna see alan on main story now? with ash and the group?

I thought I heard Lysandre mention Kalos, and Manon is also in a plane crossing an ocean.. So it's looking a lot like the story is moving towards Kalos.

togenaught18

The ACT III was awesome :D . I also preditect manon and Alan will separated at some point. Probably we will have an episode where ash group will meet with manon?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Seriously? How many more....?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Alain confirmed to win against ash in the league.

Nah man that honor is going to Shota.

But in all seriousness if Alan ever makes it into the main anime I want this to be a reason for it.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
It seems like this could be the climax of the Mega Evolution specials. If so, I hope that Alain battles against Lysandre after he realises what Lysandre truly desires.

Status
Not open for further replies.