• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 29th: Pocket Monsters XY Special - The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act IV~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm glad the ME arc is ending now

I'm not. I've enjoyed the Acts for the most part and I wish we could get more of them involving more Megas and the other Kalos E4: I'm still waiting for Drasna's debut.

Lorde

Considering we've seen 2 of the Kalos E4 in action and will soon see a third member, her chances are lookin' pretty good :D

Wikstrom only got like a 3-second cameo in a film though: I wanted him to get a full appearance in the Acts like Siebold. :x

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Alain is great. I can relate to a lab-assistant rockin' the hoodie-under-labcoat style. Picks the Charmander lines. DGAF about battling Elite 4s. Plus his dynamic with Manon is good too.

That's great if you like them, I really could't care less about him though.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I'm not. I've enjoyed the Acts for the most part and I wish we could get more of them involving more Megas and the other Kalos E4: I'm still waiting for Drasna's debut.

Well Drasna could show up in the main show then same with the metal suit guy. ^^

Master Quest

Let's do it
As I said, I was referring to the Act specials since that's where the E4 have gotten decent attention thus far.

yeah it was great but it would be much more appreciated if they appear in the main anime and battle ash instead as he really needs to get into this mega evolution stuff fast.

That's great if you like them, I really could't care less about him though.

I didn't care much about him too but after mega evoultion act IV tralier and ten megas in a row thing i have gained some respect for him.

Lorde

I like to look at it this way: it was short, but sweet

I'm just not here for brief appearances. Siebold and now Malva have been involved in the Acts to a decent degree, so I think it's slightly unfair that the others have been snubbed out of them tbh. Though Lysandre himself has made up for that disappointment simply by being so damn gorgeous and conniving.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I would have like to see Drasna and Wilkstrom appear but looks unlikely. They can still appear in the main anime. Anyway, these blobs things that are said to be in here seems interesting and I wonder at what point of the episode will Zygarde show up.

Gillachu

Banned
I'm just not here for brief appearances. Siebold and now Malva have been involved in the Acts to a decent degree, so I think it's slightly unfair that the others have been snubbed out of them tbh. Though Lysandre himself has made up for that disappointment simply by being so damn gorgeous and conniving.

Seems to late for the other elites to appear in these specials since this is the final one...

Lorde

Seems to late for the other elites to appear in these specials since this is the final one...

I know: What I said was merely wishful thinking. I'm just gonna try and be appeased by Malva being here and whatever the heck Lysandre is doing.

Janovy

Banned
So Junichi Masuda said, that there will be some important information about the silhouette and the green blob and their relationship to the anime

https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/642338446380437504
I'm so excited about that.

Well, technically, he stated there will be anime-related news, but since the shadow/green blob only made an appearance in anime so far and the CoroCoro issue promised info on the two and their relation on anime, we can safely assume it is about them.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
I hope they delve further into the Lyssandre-Sycamore relationship so even more shipping can materialize.

Torpoleon

And yet there's still no leak despite the hype. Frankly, I'm starting to lose interest in the blobs. They seem minor compared to what Alain's dealing with in his battles imo.
We'll just see what happens tomorrow then. I'll still remain optimistic that we'll at least get some cool new details. We should definitely expect a leak tomorrow. I don't know if CoroCoro has ever leaked later than the 12th, especially when we expect new Pokemon related information. Would have been nice if we could have gotten the leaks sooner, but even if we get it tomorrow it could still contain exciting information.

Torpoleon

I hope it reveals a TF arc since all the opportunities to show them major was left out
I would love that and could definitely see a TF arc happening after Act IV concludes.

Lorde

I hope it reveals a TF arc since all the opportunities to show them major was left out

I'm still convinced that these Acts are appeasement for that, the ones with Lysandre doing stuff at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.