• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 29th: Pocket Monsters XY Special - The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act IV~

Status
Not open for further replies.

daigo-san

Hoenn Champion
Wow, time flies. Can't wait

Last edited by a moderator:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Am I the only one who's kind of happy that these special are coming to an end?? Tbh...Alain was always rather dull to me so I only ever watched these for Manon's sake cuz I find her awesome.

AshSerena

How many hours until this airs? I have no clue because the time being set back an hour or so.. Is it like 7h24m?

5:20 ryt now here in japan so about 1:30hr more, im so excited to see the opening, my popcorn and drinks are ready for this!

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
Alain looks pissed. I wonder what happened.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Look at the background it's the same where Alan is battling the Mega Bannete trainer.

It could be Alain but I actually doubt that Mairin would die because today's anime covers up death like that there's no mention of it.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I'm looking forward to this final act of the Mega Evolution specials, mostly because I want to see Alain battling the Mega Trainer's and him possibly realising that Lysandre is actually the bad guy. Also, that shot of Mairin and her Chespie is a memory of those two that Alain is thinking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.