• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 29th: Pocket Monsters XY Special - The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act IV~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Quest

Let's do it
I would like his battles to take more time specially against mega Alakazam as ash usually suck against physic types so I would like to see how he does .I am not interested in Zygarde.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I would like his battles to take more time specially against mega Alakazam as ash usually suck against physic types so I would like to see how he does .I am not interested in Zygarde.

Mega Alakazam isn't the main focus here though, so its battle will likely be short regardless imo. :/

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan

The whole point of this mega evolution special is for Zygarde. I rather see Zygarde than Alakazam since Alakazam isn't the main focus of this episode.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned

I hope mega Banette gets more attention but I'm doubting that the megas except Houndoom will even get much screentime.

Master Quest

Let's do it
The whole point of this mega evolution special is for Zygarde. I rather see Zygarde than Alakazam since Alakazam isn't the main focus of this episode.

I know it's just that the green blob pokemon dosen't appeal to me.we don't get to see such intensive battle everyday.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Ah true it's just a minor nitpick from me ha ha. I just don't like it when smaller pokemon beat bigger ones even if they are megas. ^^

The power of Mega Mawile, though! :)

So how do you know this? and if he beats Malva it should prove his "overhyped" Charizard is strong.

Why would we consider a possibility for Alain to beat Malva, since he already lost to another Elite Four member Siebold, who holds the same position as Malva? The most I can see in here is, like M-Metagross vs. M-Charizard X, the battle ending in a tie due to an unplanned/unexpected event.

Lorde

The only confirmed Megas that I truly like from here are Mega Aggron and Mega Banette, and I'm a little apprehensive about how they'll be handled. I at least wish Wikstrom was using Mega Aggron tbh.

Remmie

The only confirmed Megas that I truly like from here are Mega Aggron and Mega Banette, and I'm a little apprehensive about how they'll be handled. I at least wish Wikstrom was using Mega Aggron tbh.

Wikstrom already has a Scizor who mega evolves, as seen in the intro of the Hoopa Movie, battling Diantha's Mega Gardevoir.

Lorde

Because he improved since he lost to Siebold.

He might've improved since that loss, but I doubt he can win against Malva just because he's gained more experience. The E4 are on a whole other level, so Alain might still not win. :c

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So there's most likely gonna be a little focus on Mega Alakazam here considering that sticker that was released with the Noivern, Slyveon, and Talonflame ones.

Janovy

Banned
So there's most likely gonna be a little focus on Mega Alakazam here considering that sticker that was released with the Noivern, Slyveon, and Talonflame ones.
There were also stickers with Diancie, Yveltal, Mega Pinsir, Mega Heracross and Kanghaskan for August, etc.

not sure how much of this is true or if any of it is true...

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
He might've improved since that loss, but I doubt he can win against Malva just because he's gained more experience. The E4 are on a whole other level, so Alain might still not win. :c

Well even if he loses he can learn from that experience too. Losing isn't a big deal. ^^

Lorde

Well even if he loses he can learn from that experience too. Losing isn't a big deal. ^^

Him losing is fine with me, but he's a Mega user who has fought tons of Megas: There's hardly any room for improvement imho. He's as strong as he's gonna get.

Master Quest

Let's do it

That would be cool Alakazam is the best non-legendary physic type Pokémon out there and with teleport and all the battle will be even more interesting.I don't see why it even needs a tranier it has an IQ of 5000 maybe just to mega evolve lol.

Last edited:

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Man I love the Mega Evolution Specials. Just blitz through the first three, looking forward to the next one.

I do wonder when Ash/Alan will cross path though! Maybe after Lysandre turns antagonistic?

Janovy

Banned

Remix2

I know a lot of people are predicting that lysandre is going to show his evil side to alain in this act, but I'll rather they do that in the main series instead.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I know a lot of people are predicting that lysandre is going to show his evil side to alain in this act, but I'll rather they do that in the main series instead.

I don't know if the main series has time for Lysandre and team flare considering Ash already has 6 badges but post league arc might be likely. Anyway, this is the final mega evolution special and I'm looking forward to seeing how good it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.