• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 29th: Pocket Monsters XY Special - The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act IV~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
I'm still wondering whether her Chespin evolves and then goes missing. I mean with XYZ2 saying "a wild Quilladin", you can't be too sure that it's mistaken for a wild Quilladin, but actually has an owner. I mean just look at Bonnie's Tyrantrum.. -.-
It'd be odd, unless Hari-san suffered some type of head trauma / memory loss after evolution and that explains Manon's lack of a presence and it's out-of-character behaviors?

Hari-san really isn't anything like Harimaron...at all, he doesn't randomly flirt with Pokemon or stupidly fall in love, he's not clumsy or problematic, he helps Manon and it has gone the limit for its trainer time and time again. So for it to randomly fall for Serena's Eevee looks really odd, I only think the hot-blooded Hariborg stuff is pertaining to the Harimaron on the main cast and Eevee's relationship. Harimaron will stand up for Eevee and she'll finally learn to trust him. As much I'd be down for Manon's evolving, I don't think this is the case.

ShadowForce720

So let's see the pokemon that Alain's Mega Charizard X will be fighting in this special are Mega Alakazam, Mega Venusaur, Mega Banette, Mega Agron, Mega Pinsir, and Mega Houndoom are the ones that we know Mega Charizard X will be facing in the 10 battles in a row challenge. So what do you think the 4 other Megas that Alain and his Mega Charizard X will face?

As for me I'm thinking that there all going to be megas that were introduce in the X&Y video games.

Navin

MALDREAD
Even in the Pokemon universe, battling 10 Mega evolutions in a row seems rather outlandish.

Remix2

So let's see the pokemon that Alain's Mega Charizard X will be fighting in this special are Mega Alakazam, Mega Venusaur, Mega Banette, Mega Agron, Mega Pinsir, and Mega Houndoom are the ones that we know Mega Charizard X will be facing in the 10 battles in a row challenge. So what do you think the 4 other Megas that Alain and his Mega Charizard X will face?

As for me I'm thinking that there all going to be megas that were introduce in the X&Y video games.

I think that last four mega are the one we saw form before or that the tournament will get interrupt somehow.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Even in the Pokemon universe, battling 10 Mega evolutions in a row seems rather outlandish.
Really doubt Alain's ability to clear this but who knows, if he can well then...
Though would this be the first time we've seen a gauntlet in the anime?

nuzamaki90

Really doubt Alain's ability to clear this but who knows, if he can well then...
Though would this be the first time we've seen a gauntlet in the anime?

Well if you see the ones he's facing, it doesn't seem that challenging for him, more like a cakewalk.

Venusaur? Aggron? Pinsir? Might as well throw in Mawile, Heracross, and Pinsir in there as well lol

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Well if you see the ones he's facing, it doesn't seem that challenging for him, more like a cakewalk.

Venusaur? Aggron? Pinsir? Might as well throw in Mawile, Heracross, and Pinsir in there as well lol
Doesn't matter if type is one his side, running a gauntlet of 10 Mega Evolutions is a piss take, even for the anime. And I doubt each one will be a "cakewalk" either.

Warfad

just because he says he wants to battle 10 megas doesn't mean he will
malva could be his 6th opponent and he'll lose to her

nuzamaki90

Doesn't matter if type is one his side, running a gauntlet of 10 Mega Evolutions is a piss take, even for the anime. And I doubt each one will be a "cakewalk" either.

When Charizard is fighting Venusaur in the preview, it looks like it's s******* all over it. In my opinion, the only ones who will truly hold a challenge are Alakazam, Banette, and Houndoom. Ghost and Psychic are always the types that the main characters mess up with the most so taking that to the next level with Mega Evolution just spells challenging.

Hell I wouldn't count it out that Alain might lose almost to Alakazam just because Alakazam is just that threatening of a Pokemon in the anime.

Gillachu

Banned
I know, I'm glad she's showing up and all. I simply feel kind of bad for the nine other Megas that her Mega Houndoom will overshadow here though.

But Mega Houndoom is awesome so that's the bright side for me. Its good that we're seeing him in action finally .

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
just because he says he wants to battle 10 megas doesn't mean he will
malva could be his 6th opponent and he'll lose to her

Now this I'd like to see :)

Hell I wouldn't count it out that Alain might lose almost to Alakazam just because Alakazam is just that threatening of a Pokemon in the anime.

I dunno...a lot of the Alakazam that've popped up on the show haven't been all that impressive and some of them have gone down like punks.

Remix2

When Charizard is fighting Venusaur in the preview, it looks like it's s******* all over it. In my opinion, the only ones who will truly hold a challenge are Alakazam, Banette, and Houndoom. Ghost and Psychic are always the types that the main characters mess up with the most so taking that to the next level with Mega Evolution just spells challenging.

I think aggron could also prove to be a tough fight imo, since not only that thing is well armor but it also have filter which I'm not mistaken make super effective move less damaging.

ShadowForce720

I think aggron could also prove to be a tough fight imo, since not only that thing is well armor but it also have filter which I'm not mistaken make super effective move less damaging.

Mega Venusaur could also be a tough fight as well since it has the ability thick fat which reduces the damage caused by fire type and ice type attacks by 50%. Although it is possible for Mega Charizard X to beat Mega Venusaur the fact that Mega Venusaur has thick flat and would be capable of taking hits will cause it to be more of a challenge and for the battle to be longer.

nuzamaki90

In an XY&Z segment, the crew from Oha Suta visited OLM and one of the animators showed them this

[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/a46il1o.png[/IMG139]

All I can say is..ow the edge.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
In an XY&Z segment, the crew from Oha Suta visited OLM and one of the animators showed them this

Wow. Looks like Alain is filled with hatred.

Last edited:

Remix2

Oh wow that look intenses, is this form xy&z or form this act?

Status
Not open for further replies.