• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 30: XY049 - Mobilize, Lapras Defense Corps! Bonnie Does Her Best!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Pictures:
1) http://i.imgur.com/27A0TAd.jpg
2) http://i.imgur.com/xzmIj4r.jpg
3) http://i.imgur.com/orf65xk.jpg

Summaries:
Picture 1
A group of children attempt to get a Lapras which got hurt in a forest back to the sea. Bonnie decides to help them too, but then Team Rocket shows up!

Picture 2
Blurb:
The Lapras Defense Corps and Bonnie fight Team Rocket!

Picture 3
Bonnie, Ash and the others do their best to get a Lapras back to the sea.

--

"In a forest, Ash and friends encounter three kids around Bonnie's age calling themselves the Lapras Defense Corps. The three of them are treating and looking after an injured Lapras. The Lapras sometimes sounds sad, so Bonnie and the trio try to bring it back to the sea, but trouble arises when Team Rocket gets in their way. Neither Bonnie nor the Lapras Defense Corps have any Pokémon; will they manage to protect the Lapras from Team Rocket?"

Last edited by a moderator:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/27A0TAd.jpg[/IMG139]

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
BEACH EPISODE? Thank you based god.
Well, it took them long enough. All I need now is some sort of pseudo-Japanese festival type of thing in this French-based country called Kalos. Hopefully, Ash references his Lapras, but I doubt it.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
A summary from bluesun over at BMGF.

A group of children attempt to get a Laplace which got hurt in a forest back to the sea. Eureka decides to help them too, but then Team Rocket shows up!

zzz1000120

What is a lapras doing in a forest in the first place? I hope dedenne does something in this episode because he has been really inactive the only thing he does is his normal appearances and not doing anything important or significant.

KidOblivion

Johto League Champ
I forgot there was a lapras given to you in the games after you left Shalor. That's pretty cool that they added it.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Another Bonnie episode that's bound to be a filler? Jeez. At least Route 12's Lapras thing seems to be getting a bit of focus in the anime, or perhaps it's a coincidence.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
One of the group temporarily captures Lapras until they can return it to its large family that travel the seven seas..

Joking, of course.. before anyone decides to ignore the strike-through and take it seriously.

I must say I love how they're allowing Bonnie to have these episodes that focus on bonding with Pokemon, just like Max did..

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Nice episode I like that most episodes going forward are about characters and not random CotD right pretty happy with this.

BEACH EPISODE? Thank you based god.
Well, it took them long enough. All I need now is some sort of pseudo-Japanese festival type of thing in this French-based country called Kalos. Hopefully, Ash references his Lapras, but I doubt it.

I hope you are 10 because being excitied to see a 10y and a 6yold cartoon girl in bikinis is kinda grose if you are an adult or even a 14y+ person.

Janovy

Banned
I'm happy Bonnie isn't being left behind, all the main characters are getting some focus.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Gross? Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Are you saying that you don't find it disturbing when a matured person finds themselves to be excited over pre-teen girls in swimwear? Animation or not, there's something not quite right about it.. this is why fanart disturbs me so much..

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Are you saying that you don't find it disturbing when a matured person finds themselves to be excited over pre-teen girls in swimwear? Animation or not, there's something not quite right about it.. this is why fanart disturbs me so much..

This is the first time Ash will see Serena in a bikini. People are hoping for shipping reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.