• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 30th: PM2019 043 - Sword & Shield II: Black Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Beast Lover

ShadowForce720

You all know the rules changed after Gen 5.

I mean, Ash didn't even recall he had a Charizard after meeting THREE others.

I don’t think most people would mention they have a dog just because they see multiple dogs or mention it every time they see a dog. So Ash not bring up the fact that he has a Charizard whenever he sees another doesn’t really mean anything.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I don’t think most people would mention they have a dog just because they see multiple dogs or mention it every time they see a dog. So Ash not bring up the fact that he has a Charizard whenever he sees another doesn’t really mean anything.
Of course people wouldn't bring up their dogs in those situations...unless they meet a dog lover and tried to connect with them by mentioning they also have a dog.

Ash pretty much wasn't a stranger to doing that back when May got a Bulbasaur and a Squirtle.

ShadowForce720

Of course people wouldn't bring up their dogs in those situations...unless they meet a dog lover and tried to connect with them by mentioning they also have a dog.

Ash pretty much wasn't a stranger to doing that back when May got a Bulbasaur and a Squirtle.

That doesn’t mean he has to do it with every one. Plus the whole Bulbasaur and Squirtle situations where a case where they wound up showing up in the episode they were mentioned.

He never really specifically went out of his way to tell Dawn he had a Cyndaquil when she got hers and yet it still wound up showing up during the league.

So him not bringing up the fact that he has a Charizard doesn’t really mean anything as if it’s going to show up then it will show up regardless of whether or not he mentioned having one in a earlier episode.

hopefully we got that Bayleef flashback

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
ElaagFfUYAIkkiX

Posted this in other threads but gonna put the side that's relevant for this ep, Raboot looks to be the one getting dynamaxed by Go.
Told yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa all that debuting G-Max Cinderace in this arc is the most logical hype moment so Goh stops using it for...whatever else he may need to use it later.

dman_dustin

Can I say how mad I am that a few days ago I had a dream where my desire for Riolu to have a bonding evolution made up a way for that Riolu to have a bonding evolution but it required Riolu be in this episode, but its not and how my dream even justified the lack of Kei Shindo being here.

And I'm mad because my literal dream version of how Riolu evolves will always be better than the garbage that I know it will likely evolve unless somehow they pull off my dream plot in afew minutes.

That dream will forever haunt me when Riolu evolves.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Can I say how mad I am that a few days ago I had a dream where my desire for Riolu to have a bonding evolution made up a way for that Riolu to have a bonding evolution but it required Riolu be in this episode, but its not and how my dream even justified the lack of Kei Shindo being here.

And I'm mad because my literal dream version of how Riolu evolves will always be better than the garbage that I know it will likely evolve unless somehow they pull off my dream plot in afew minutes.

...It's not really hard at all to write better stuff than this anime in particular. A dream is hardly a better necessary tool.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!

LOL! Today I dreamed that Lillie and Koharu meet each other and became friends, they were in a party of some kind, also, Koharu had eevee and Yamper with her. I know this will never happen, but I'm not mad.

Ultra Beast Lover

LOL! Today I dreamed that Lillie and Koharu meet each other and became friends, they were in a party of some kind, also, Koharu had eevee and Yamper with her. I know this will never happen, but I'm not mad.
Yeah, my brain comes up with random stories about different cartoons to. Nothing about Pokemon though which is surprising.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Yeah, my brain comes up with random stories about different cartoons to. Nothing about Pokemon though which is surprising.
I already had a lot of random dreams about cartoons I watch, like some crazy crossovers that would never happen irl, some were kinda cool ngl XD

Getting back on topic:
Young Leon and Sonia are so adorable :3
They say something about their past as kids in the games?

Status
Not open for further replies.