• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 30th: PM2019 043 - Sword & Shield II: Black Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean to be fair back in X&Y after his he lost to Korrina and her Lucario before they gain the ability to Mega Evolve he didn’t really train for a rematch instead we got episodes focus on Korrina mastering Mega Evolution.

Sure his Fletchling evolved into Fletchinder and he got a Hawlucha before the Gym Battle and yet he didn’t really do that much to prepare his Pikachu and yet it somehow wound up winning against Mega Lucario with no onscreen training for the battle.
They trained using the failed dance rhythm.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Geez I really forgot this thread existed, damn it to hell for lack of info coming out about this besides vague scenes from a special preview.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Master Pikachu 11

I believe this will be the episode that deals with a team up of Ash and Leon battling the Dynamax Pokémon, while Goh and Sonia team up to research the cause and they find the statue of the wolves. The end will probably be Eternatus appearing at the top of the gym to then lead to the battle against it in part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.