• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 30th: PM2019 043 - Sword & Shield II: Black Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman_dustin

We don't have the title for the fourth part yet. Suspense?

It's probably (and I'm joking): Lucario and Cinderace vs Eternamax Eternatus! Enter Sirfetch'd!!

I mean maybe for some reason they don't to spoil the evolution episodes explicitly and want you to be marginally surprised even though you know it'll happen at some point (in context with Lucario and Cinderace).

Master Pikachu 11

Two questions:
Why does Rose have different voice actors?
We don't have the title for the fourth part yet. Suspense?
It's probably (and I'm joking): Lucario and Cinderace vs Eternamax Eternatus! Enter Sirfetch'd!!

I mean maybe for some reason they don't to spoil the evolution episodes explicitly and want you to be marginally surprised even though you know it'll happen at some point (in context with Lucario and Cinderace).
Well we will find out soon if Riolu and Raboot evolve, if they don’t then they will probably evolve in 4th part of the arc which is why they are hiding the title. That is my guess anyway.

Icy-Snowflake

It'll be "VS Mugendaimax Mugendaina!! The Greatest Battle!!" :p

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
So, Ash and Rose are meeting each other in this episode.

Bohdan

ガ ラ ル 地方 で 別 行動 中 の サ ト シ と ゴ ウ. サ ト シ は ダ ン デ と と も に, 鉱 山 で 暴 れ る キ ョ ダ イ マ ッ ク ス し た セ キ タ ン ザ ン を 止 め る こ と に 成功, 視察 に 来 て い た マ ク ロ コ ス モ ス 社 の 社長 · ロ ー ズ と 出 会 う. サ ト シ は ロ ー ズ に 夕 食に 誘 わ れ, シ ュ ー ト シ テ ィ へ 向 か う こ と に. 一方 ゴ ウ は, ガ ラ ル 地方 の 英雄 伝 説 の 謎 を 探 る ソ ニ ア と 偶然 再 会 し, ブ ラ ッ シ ー タ ウ ン に 住 む マ グ ノ リ ア 博士 の も と へ 向 か う. ソ ニ ア の 祖母 で も あ る 博士 か ら 語ら れ た の は 、 ダ イ マ ッ ク 秘密 だ っ た !!

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
So ig this is how the episode will go down
Goh gets dynamax band from Magnolia and along with sonia visits many places to research about the darkest day, like the inscription of Gmax Toxtricity in Turfield and the murals at Stow on Side, where Goh battles G Yamask (i expect the paintings at Hammerlocke to be featured in 3rd episode which is where the scene of Raihan and Sonia comes from in the preview we got earlier, i dont think the hero's bath and the 5th painting in Circhester would be brought up)
Ash helps Leon and his charizard and dragapult with his dragonite and Gengar to take down G max Colossal, and so Rose invites him to dinner and entrusts him with his plans it seems like
I dont think raboot and riolu evolve here tbh

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Yesssss Dragapult debuts here. Also, I’ve noticed one thing: Leon’s Dragapult is missing its Dreepys. Unless it just fired Dragon Darts and not shown, they’re just straight up missing.

Sword master zacian

Seems doubtful Gengar will G-max, seems like it's only here to complement Dragapult.

But hey Dragonite and Gengar meet Dragapult.
Although it already said so many times
I would still say Hopefully ash gets a dreepy atleast that would give some reason for writer to make gengar and dragonite appear on screen for training dreepy

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
See the man in the car behind Sonia's car.He is Giovanni, not too sure though
We already know a bunch of men in suits are going to show up. And why would Giovanni be tailing Sonia personally instead of sending one of his goons like he usually does? The tie isn't even the right color.

nickdt

We already know a bunch of men in suits are going to show up. And why would Giovanni be tailing Sonia personally instead of sending one of his goons like he usually does? The tie isn't even the right color.

Because Giovanni is a creep.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
It'd be the perfect time to reveal G-Max Gengar, I'm glad he's here as I thought Ash would just have Dragonite and Riolu on hand. He should carry his full team at all times, tired of Pikachu being the only one 85% of the time

Given the deep voice "CHU - PIKA" in the PV I am assuming we only get G-max Pikachu next week. Maybe with Leon giving Ash pointers.

Yesssss Dragapult debuts here. Also, I’ve noticed one thing: Leon’s Dragapult is missing its Dreepys. Unless it just fired Dragon Darts and not shown, they’re just straight up missing.

I wouldn't read into it too much, it's probably just the animators avoiding the hassle of animating them.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I wouldn't read into it too much, it's probably just the animators avoiding the hassle of animating them.
I would think that if it wasn't for the fact that Dragapult is supposed to have them with it regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.