• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 30th: PM2019 043 - Sword & Shield II: Black Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

That’s basically like the only thing I like about Leon’s Charizard in the anime even if we had enough of seeing Charizards, the moves are constantly changed up and don’t stay the same.
True, but you gotta be very lucky to know the right move at the right time

Red and Blue

Personally I'm hoping the next gimmick is fusion. It's about time they extend it outside of the Legendaries

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Personally I'm hoping the next gimmick is fusion. It's about time they extend it outside of the Legendaries
I hope not. IMO, it's too Digimon-y. I have no idea what next gimmick would be that would be "original" and not to complex.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I hope not. IMO, it's too Digimon-y. I have no idea what next gimmick would be that would be "original" and not to complex.
I can’t really think of anything that could be another new gimmick. We had a form change and power boost gimmick, a move gimmick, and now we have mix of both but with the bonus of getting gigantification. After that... I can’t really think of anything else.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak pokemon stronger.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I don't think I want to see the likely cursed combinations :p

Don't worry bois! You'll be getting the one and only Blastosaur soon enough! :p
tumblr_l4r22rvBmi1qazdhko1_400.gifv

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit

Like megas?;)

Between hype for old Pokemon, speculating fusions, and concept art, fusions are probably highly marketable, which is the main driving force. They also seem like a ***** to implement which would be tough for a small indie company please understand. :D

Some kind of tag system with unique buffs would likely be more achievable.

Last edited:

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Does that make sense though?

Rose doesn't seem interested in "helping" unless Leon and Ash make Rose "feign" concern.

Macro Cosmos is bound to get in the boys way. Ash is currently only mitigating the negatives of Rose's plans (he seems to be meeting Ash in the Coalosal canyon), so if Rose sees potential in him/ just because of his connection to Leon Rose invites him out to gauge him

Goh and Sonia on the other hand are directly working towards undermining his plot. Magnolia even mentions in the PV that Rose will stop at nothing, and while they may choose to do nothing with the guy following them, it would be more interesting to use him to show Goh's growth.

Though a random using Dmax is questionable so maybe that SPV scene is from a Dmax battle/ capture against a wild Pokemon.

dman_dustin

Macro Cosmos is bound to get in the boys way. Ash is currently only mitigating the negatives of Rose's plans (he seems to be meeting Ash in the Coalosal canyon), so if Rose sees potential in him/ just because of his connection to Leon Rose invites him out to gauge him

Goh and Sonia on the other hand are directly working towards undermining his plot. Magnolia even mentions in the PV that Rose will stop at nothing, and while they may choose to do nothing with the guy following them, it would be more interesting to use him to show Goh's growth.

Though a random using Dmax is questionable so maybe that SPV scene is from a Dmax battle/ capture against a wild Pokemon.

Oh did you mean that Yamask wasn't wild? I thought you meant the henchman was fighting Yamask not Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.