• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 30th: PM2019 043 - Sword & Shield II: Black Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I can't tell if Leon's short or they're implying Sonia's a bit older. Probably the former.
I already had a lot of random dreams about cartoons I watch, like some crazy crossovers that would never happen irl, some were kinda cool ngl XD

Getting back on topic:
Young Leon and Sonia are so adorable :3
They say something about their past as kids in the games?
Leon was 10 when he became Champ, so Sonia'd be a kid then, too.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Gonna throw it out as last min prediction and thought but all I’m just gonna say Cinderace is gonna debut here and I want to see if Leon’s Dragapult has its Dreepys cause they’re noticeably missing in the preview. In the extra secs of the preview, they’re nowhere to be seen and even in the main preview where it’s using Dragon Rush they’re still missing.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Take Ash as an example. Many girls who traveled with him are taller than him, but it’s always said they have the same age as Ash’s.

I still remember how back on XY days animation would sometimes be inconsistent with the height difference between Ash and Serena/Clemont. I recall some shots where they were the same heights, some where one was shorter... It really bothered me back then.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I still remember how back on XY days animation would sometimes be inconsistent with the height difference between Ash and Serena/Clemont. I recall some shots where they were the same heights, some where one was shorter... It really bothered me back then.
I just remembered DP, where Ash and Dawn had the same high by the first seasons, then, by the last ones, they just decided to make Dawn taller. Even Lillie had moments where her height oscilates in SM.

XY team had to be shorter than Ash to sell the point he was the HERO more.
Ignoring the obvious sarcasm, because people can't let XY alone. Serena was consistently shown be the tallest in the group, while Ash and Clemont were basically by the same height.

Funny that, if they have another obligatory time travel episode, I just have this feeling that Ash will gigantamax dragonite close to Bill's lighthouse and finally explain the giant dragonite from years ago, but that's just too specific of a fact to actually happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.